Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol

I know i've seen this discussion before, but I couldn't find it on searh. When taking dbol what part of the day should it be taken AM/PM? All 30mg together or split it up?

Dball is active in the body 4.5-6 hours. so why don't you do 15mgs here and 15 , 4 hours later. After this time blood levels go down. So you can do 10 x3 a day. But i want it all so i would do 20mg 20mg and than 20mg mourning, late noon and night. Time you wake up you hit it again. But then thats me not you... see what works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      Dball is active in the body 4.5-6 hours. so why don't you do 15mgs here and 15 , 4 hours later. After this time blood levels go down. So you can do 10 x3 a day. But i want it all so i would do 20mg 20mg and than 20mg mourning, late noon and night. Time you wake up you hit it again. But then thats me not you... see what works for you.
      Agree 100% with SAFELIFE espcially where he says DO WHATS BEST FOR YOU

Comment

Thanks you guys are a great help

Comment

Yea I split it up for 3 doses a day with one pre workout. There is some controversy over whether or not the preworkout has any real effect, but for me the placebo effect alone is good enough. As John Madden once said "50% of the game is half mental"

Comment

Working...
          X