Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking advice with first Anadrol -50 cycle .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advice with first Anadrol -50 cycle .

Hi , I am 40 years old weigh 150 pounds at 5''8 with not too much cycle experience but have always wanted to try A-bomb since I've cycled D-bol several times with no problems . I've had members on other boards feel Anandrol is not good for an older user and why is this when I want to go on a short cycle using 50 mg a day and then use Deca and Var and maybe test thrown in .

If your anadrol is real and you take 50mg a day (I'm assuming your planning on at least a 4 week cycle) and your training and diet are on you should have no problems putting on 10 to 15lbs easy. Any thoughts about what your planning for a pct or are you going to jump right into your next cycle??

Comment

Thanks for the reply and I forgot I already posted a thread on this 9 days ago and received some good replies . As much as I want to use the drol I really think I'm better off going with D-bol since I know what its like and was very tolerable up to 20 tabs a day when it sounds like Anadrol can be really nasty in terms of side effects . If I use the D-bol for several weeks I plan on jumping into my next cycle and worry about PCT later . I will probably use Anabol ( British Dispensary , that is probably the best D-bol out there with the exception of Naposim that I don't see around any more .

Comment

Keep low you will grow. But keep in mind if high blood runs in family, justkeep a check.

Comment

Working...
        X