Fake stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake stuff?

Anybody having issues with the printed UPIC codes on their gear? Specifically Balkan and GP? I wanna use this gear, but the b-p and g-p sites say it aint fo' real playah... the board rep is trying to help me out, but it seems like its sort of a tough problem to solve.

Did you get it from our sponsor???? Can you post pics??

Comment

yes I did. And I cannot post pics for some reason.

Comment

the sponsor owns GP, so he isn't going to have fakes of his own line. often times, the lists aren't updated with the latest batches. you'll be fine.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

known

I got a lotta samples counterfeits and fakes from someone that knows whats around and he posted on Body of Science that he had Balkan counterfeits. I'll ask and report here. Every sought after brand is counterfeited.

Comment

Really, i do well with balkan, ronnyt. Like to compare my batches with yours i will copy pic and send in a few. About 20 mins.

Comment

Sustamed 250 exp dates 2014, lot 06,09. . Products works great. Some injects are painful some are not. But the gains it's worth it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Safelife1, did you enter the UPIC code in the b-p site and check the authenticity?

Comment

Working...
                X