Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My apology to the board reference(kas937)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apology to the board reference(kas937)

I'm real hurt that in this day and time this crap is still going on. Instead of helping one another and picking one another up. We deal with things like kas937! Everyone has a right to express their views i'm expressing mine. I have and will help anyone on this board who is proven to be upstanding and needing help. But there are a few things i tell people in public,
    1. Dont mess with my family, wife, kids
    2. Don't harm someone weaker then you
    3. Don't play the black and white game on me
    4. Vist and help the sick and elderly
    Other then those things, you can eat my food, train in the gym free, give you dollars if you truely need it, and will pick u up when your down the best my God given heart can do. I am far far from perfect, but i'm working on it and it's a big job but one day it will get done. Maybe when I pass, cause i'll tell u now a dead man don't sin. If he was a theif in this world and he dies and you leave a million dollars next to him, I bet you he won't take a dime. Why? Because he is dead to the ways of this world. And kas937, needs to not physically, but spritual die to the ways of this world. I ask for forgiveness from God as well as this board for lashing back at his stupidy. I also ask him for forgiveness as well. This is water under the bridge. Hopefully there will be no more storms. Peace be with u all..
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-09-2011, 03:13 AM.

I feel like this board is a small community and disrespect to that degree really isnt acceptable. We're all here because we have something in common and In my impinion its dumb to let such foolishness come between everyone and create hostility on the boards.

Comment

Yup. I put it under the bridge. I always turn the cheek. I don't go to bed mad at anyone. So anyways. time to take off my homer simpson slippers and go bedy bye..

Comment

Im lost, who is kas937? And if someone is threatening members, I need to know about it..

Comment

Whoa what the heck happened there bud?? I musta been sleeping cause I missed it... if someone is getting that outta line that we have to quote from the big book then allow me to assist you brother------- Turn thy cheek while others are present I will. For there will come a day when we shall meet again in the darkest of hours then may god help have mercy on your soul for I will not!!!!

Comment

I like that limo. U the man.. It's all good though.. Think super mod did away with the thread. Better that way. I stepped out of line a little. Don't like when people degrade others. Water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
              Whoa what the heck happened there bud?? I musta been sleeping cause I missed it... if someone is getting that outta line that we have to quote from the big book then allow me to assist you brother------- Turn thy cheek while others are present I will. For there will come a day when we shall meet again in the darkest of hours then may god help have mercy on your soul for I will not!!!!
              Gave me chills when I read that one...'' May GOD have mercy for I will not'' LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

mbig245, u so krazzy.....

Comment

No way safelife he deserved it this is a respectful forum no need for that crap on here these day that stuff don't fly

Comment

Thank you bro. I just look for ways to always improv my self with handeling situations in this world. So I do take some blame, do to my out burst. Thanks, though that means alot. To here this, that gives me hope for improvment in my life and interacting with others.

Comment

Working...
                    X