• Show
Clear All

• best tools for fat loss?

ok
    I am 5 ft 9 or so and like 290 big guys frame in a short guys body
    I have enough muscle but I gotta lost like 40-50 lbs of fat
    I do muay thai and weight training, soon will be doing BJJ as well

I dont wanna get bigger
    what is the best route for me? HGH? I was gonna do tren enth but too risky with sides
    Ive done deca-clen and anavar 12 wks
    deca and test 10 wks

what should I use to lose weight? Im on clen right now and Ive gained weight though I feel lighter
    clen-deca-winny? clen-deca-masteron? HGH?

Diet is the best for weight loss

Comment

thanks again iamready!!

Comment

Diet and cardio, I've been doing Muay Thai for many years and it made me lean, I had to eat extra to keep my weight. Just go to the gym more often to fight and on the Makiwara.

Comment

3 years or so ago, I lost 50lbs in 3 months all natural. Just diet and strength training. Only drugs were multivitamin, creatine, and protein powder

Comment

I believe high intensisty intreval training and diet like jam ready I lost like 45lbs. in short time all natural up protein intake cut carb intake add some good fish oil

Comment

Of course everyone is right above about diet and cardio. But it sounds like you were asking for advice on what you should take. You mention tren and deca but if you already have enough muscle then do you want to add steroids. Maybe just Clen and t3 should be enough, but maybe you might wanna run a small amount of test to help keep the muscle you have when dieting and on the t3. Tren will help you lose fat but its quite harsh and probably overkill if you are just looking to cut and not bulk at all. Masteron would probably be a waste if your BF% is high as its more for water loss than fat cutting.
              You could try HGH but i believe this is a long term loss thing. Most people stay on it for 6 months or so i think. Although i believe it will give good results but its expensive. I have no experience with HGH. Sam is the guy to ask, i think he is on that now or has used it in the past.
              I am on a bulking cycle and will be cutting at the end. I will be using Test as by base and Clen, T3, Var and Masteron for 5 weeks. But this is the most extreme cut cycle i will have done. Usually it has just been clen and anavar for me.

I think cardio, good diet and Clen and T3 would be a good place to start. But HGH may be an option if you have the time and money. But depending on what your diet is like now, you may be able to just tweak your diet and step up the cardio and see results from that and save the supplements for when its really needed.

Comment

Great choice.....

Comment

my next cycle will be a simple cut cycle.

Test C 500mg/week 10 weeks
                  Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on
                  Lower carbs and increase protien

Should be ready for beach/bbq season.

Comment

@ juicedUK:
                    yeah i have re-thought my strategy, and you are correct in your diagnosis of my situation I' m thinking maybe i should wait til later, but i need this fat off me NOW and i know that AAS will allow me to train more often and recover faster, which is really hwhat I'm after. I do Muay Thai btw and my involvement in MMA means that dieting isn't an option which is why i want to juice again. I found a low-dose tren ace/testprop/masteron product called ripped 150 on naps. its 50 mg of each drug.

Comment

I am new to roids but is there an effective one that helps shred and cut body fat. I was thinking of taking winny which i learned can shred the fat. can someone give me advice

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman76 View Post
                        @ juicedUK:
                        yeah i have re-thought my strategy, and you are correct in your diagnosis of my situation I' m thinking maybe i should wait til later, but i need this fat off me NOW and i know that AAS will allow me to train more often and recover faster, which is really hwhat I'm after. I do Muay Thai btw and my involvement in MMA means that dieting isn't an option which is why i want to juice again. I found a low-dose tren ace/testprop/masteron product called ripped 150 on naps. its 50 mg of each drug.
                        If you have your heart set on doin AAS then its up to you. I mentioned in my other post that you could run clen and T3 with a test base to preserve muscle so you can diet without losing too much mass. You could try the ripped 150 but i would probably still throw some clen in there too. If you do R150 then you will be best doing a shot ED. Thats 350mg of each. Although that may be a little much for a first cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by chavez2121 View Post
                          I am new to roids but is there an effective one that helps shred and cut body fat. I was thinking of taking winny which i learned can shred the fat. can someone give me advice
                          My boy used Winstrol combined with Clen and T3 and a strict diet when he wanted to bring his body fat percentage down to some ridiculous level. It worked like a charm for him.

I'm sure some of the more experienced user here might know of a better steroid and routine to get the job done.
                          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Hey guys just want some advice never juiced and want to cut fat out for some vacations coming up. I want to cut lik 10 pounds in a month does any one recomend Clen? and from where should I buy it?

Comment

Welcome to JM chavez. To answer your question... Yes and see our sponsor.
                              Clen will help but correct diet and cardio are also vital. Without this clen or anything else won't do much.

Comment

Working...
                              X