sides from estro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sides from estro

Hey guys I been on cycle for the past 2 wks. Using 30mgs dbol ed and 540 sust wkly. I started out with 25mgs proviron ed and was fine at first but since the sust is starting to kick in my nips been getting a little sensitive and tiny tiny soft bump under each. I this the onset of gyno? I put my proviron up from 25mg to 50mgs ed so 25 in morning and 25 at night. I know proviron works as an antiestrogen so y do I have these effects? Plus in tired all the time! But in the gym I'm g2g so I'm wondering if my body is making a lot of estrogen. I really jus wana know if these r gyno signs and if I should add 10mg nolva or 12.5 exemestane? Please help me out vets thanx

Sounds like gyno to me brother. Better hop on the nolva train quick before it gets out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
      Hey guys I been on cycle for the past 2 wks. Using 30mgs dbol ed and 540 sust wkly. I started out with 25mgs proviron ed and was fine at first but since the sust is starting to kick in my nips been getting a little sensitive and tiny tiny soft bump under each. I this the onset of gyno? I put my proviron up from 25mg to 50mgs ed so 25 in morning and 25 at night. I know proviron works as an antiestrogen so y do I have these effects? Plus in tired all the time! But in the gym I'm g2g so I'm wondering if my body is making a lot of estrogen. I really jus wana know if these r gyno signs and if I should add 10mg nolva or 12.5 exemestane? Please help me out vets thanx
      Nolva and Arimidex.... Everone responds different to test so you will have to play around a little bit with the anti-estrogens... For a major flare up I would take 1mg. of Arimidex for a day or two then move it down to .5 Eod-every 3 days....... Currently I'm doing Arim. ( .5 ) Eod

Comment

how long have u been on your cycle cause im on the same stuff but im poking 2ccs of test prop in between the sust and the dbol came in today so i started today how long did you bol take to kick in ? i havent got any sides everyone is different a lot of acne on my legs though

Comment

I have the same problem, I would drop the dbols and use arimidex and nolva,That should control it and try to continue your cycle, If u cant shake it just stop and use your arimidex and nolva until your sides are gone. Sucks I go through the same thing I am gyno prone like a mother.

Comment

nolva asap, plus add a low dose of an AI. prov is, IMO not great for estrogen control. it is good for hardening up some and binding to SHBG, but i depend on an AI for estrogen control. like you were saying, it may be the sust, but i'm thinking it actually may be the dbol. at 2 wks, it has just built up in your system and dbol is notorious for gyno issues like this.

i would take 40mg nolva now, along with an AI of your choice. 20mg nolva tomorrow plus the AI, then if it's gone, i would run the nolva for an additional couple of days at 10mg and move the AI to EOD. you may find that you'll need to run the AI at a moderate dose while on the dbol and then reduce it a little firther when the dbol is over. time will tell.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Your tirerness sounds like you are crashing. Your pct plan does not sound like it's balancing out. Don't know if you read my thread, but your pct must balance your cycle and how do you do that? Trial and error, what worked last cycle or works for me may not work for you. The body is smart, it remembers things that enter your body and reacts.

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure its the dbol but I've only got 15 days left on iit so ill take the prov and n.olva. I also get acne on my legs and on my chest during pct

Comment

Sounds like next cycle, if the sides or during more then the cycle, try a different course. From there you can see if it is the gear, that you must stay away from. It could be dose related as well. That's why I say trial and error.
                  Well I'm pretty sure its the dbol but I've only got 15 days left on iit so ill take the prov and n.olva. I also get acne on my legs and on my chest during pct

Comment

Update... kept dbol at 30mg sust at 540 and cyp at 250. Nips got wat better. Prov twice a day and nolva 20 ed. 4th week in started at 150 now at 167 and still gaining solid as a rock. Next I wana do anadrol 75ed 4 wks then deca 400 ew and 3ml of sust 270 weekly(810). U guys think the benefits of the drol will be more drastic as dbol? If not wat u suggest. Will run nolva ed and arimidex .5 eod for starters b4ut if need b then .5 ed and nolva with aromasin at end for 6wks wit hcg. Looking for 30lbs and keeping 25. Can it be done or wat should I add to accomlish this. Thinking tren toward since I hear it'd be the best for gains other then deca. Wana bulk to 200 then start shredding so I gott nothin but patient. Help me safe wat would u do

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      Sounds like next cycle, if the sides or during more then the cycle, try a different course. From there you can see if it is the gear, that you must stay away from. It could be dose related as well. That's why I say trial and error.
                      I'm taking the prov at 50 ed and nolva 20ed. And the nips r hurting a bit again. So I'm still 30mg dbol one 270 of test left than 1250mg of cyp left. So... next shot is sust270 cyp500 so 3ml then taper 500 cyp than 250. Just don't get y nips r hurting its gota b the dbol. I'm gona continue the nolva 6wks after 20mg ed than prov 25mg ed and aromasin 12.5 for 6wks. Hope this pct is sufficient 2 keep gains

Comment

Wtf I'm jus gona hafta deal with this cuz I'm not uping the nolva.

Comment

You are a lucky one...
                          Originally posted by FLChris View Post
                          how long have u been on your cycle cause im on the same stuff but im poking 2ccs of test prop in between the sust and the dbol came in today so i started today how long did you bol take to kick in ? i havent got any sides everyone is different a lot of acne on my legs though

Comment

Working...
                          X