new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this

42 years old,trying to get back in shape after the lost of my leg to a drunk driver verse my harley.she won that battle. but I am going to win the war by getting in the best shape of my life and prove to a lot of people that a disability is not life ending.. looking forward to any info u bros can give thanks will post before and after photo later. And to all my bros who ride motorcycles live free and ride safe.......crodog223:

Originally posted by crodog223 View Post
    42 years old,trying to get back in shape after the lost of my leg to a drunk driver verse my harley.she won that battle. but I am going to win the war by getting in the best shape of my life and prove to a lot of people that a disability is not life ending.. looking forward to any info u bros can give thanks will post before and after photo later. And to all my bros who ride motorcycles live free and ride safe.......crodog223:
    fuck yea! it is amazing to hear your drive. i can't imagine how i'd respond to such a life changing event. it's one of those things i go through life fearing will happen and it's humbling to think about someone who is dealing with it when i can get such a bad attitude about so much less. man, this is hope at it's finest. thank you and welcome. good luck with your goals. i'm looking forward to seeing reach them!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Welcome. Ive recently come back from a long lay off and have three bikes. Love to ride and train.

Comment

Good for you man. I like to see it

Comment

Awesome, welcome bro.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
          X