• Show
Clear All

• Biggest mistakes first time users make

1. They dont research.
    2. They buy fake gear
    3. They run their mouth to others
    4. Their first post on a board is about not receiving order
    5. They try same cycle as an experience users
    6. They don't buy enough gear to test to see if it works (need at least 4 or more weeks of gear)
    7. Don't eat or train right.
    8. THE BIGGEST (THEY DON'T USE ANTI ESTROGENS) THEY JUST WANT THE GEAR
    Had they did there research they would start off right.

SO TO ALL THE NEW GUYS WHEN YOU BUY A CYCLE, Get ,HCG ARIMIDEX, ECT.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-14-2011, 12:04 AM.

Thats about right!!! I made that mistake of not buying ant-estrogens with my first cycle.... Trial and error...

Comment

haha, i have to admit when i first started, i was guilty not doing enough research. bought 2 vials of norma deca plus a couple amps of sust and thought i was good to go for an awesome 4 wk cycle lol. thankfully, i found a good community online that quicky showed me the error of my ways. i ended up going with test cyp for 10 wks at 400mgEW instead. much better plan!!

thats why i try to be patient with the new guys today. we all started somewhere. when they're willing to listen, i'm glad to help. the ones that bother me though, are the ones who think they are going to reinvent the steroid cycle. instead of just doing what works, they put together their own plan based off of ignorance and an online steroid profile they read.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ha this should be posted above the chatbox lol jk. Serilously tho we were all new at 1 time and I'm guilty of not doin research as well but I do learn a lot here and appreciate u bros safelife sam limo mbig etc...

Comment

When I started, my only research was friends. The guys at the gym were tight lipped and I didn't want to ask my dad or uncles about it.(they're all into lifting) I had a Mexican friend that spoke Spanish and had him get me some Test from Mexico. I learned how to do injections from his wife who was a nurse. I didn't have the Internet back then and it wasn't really talked about in magazines. Pct? What the heck is that? I never heard of it until about 10 years ago. I was lucky that I never bought bad gear.
          Now, with todays technology, there's no excuse. There's tons of guys ready to give the new guys advice on gear. Finding a good source is easy now too. What irritates me is guys who don't know what to eat using gear.

Comment

You forgot...When will it kick in? when will it kick in? I did a shot yesterday and nothing has happened. ha.

I think most of us are guilty of at least one of the above. I didnt do a pct on my first cycle. I didnt even know what it was or that these sites existed. I also paid ?125 ($200) for my cycle which was 10 amps of sust. I look back now and laugh. No way would i pay that now.

Comment

depending on what you use anti estrogens not always needed? I agree if you used hi doses of test or d-bol then you would certainly need them, but at HRT doses I doubt they are needed very often.

I have done EQ at 300mg weekly with no problems, also run Nandrone @ 250mg weekly with 125mg sustanon (half amp) with no probs also. Have also done 250mg Nandrone per week with 15mg D-bol per day and had no probs, although did get a few blood nosese with increased blood pressure, sure it was due to the d-bol.

It comes down to choice of drugs and dosage, I find it hard to get a good selection of drugs and in any case I'm no bodybuilder, just need strength and recovery, don't need to bulk up as it slows me down.

Comment

I posted a study that was done on A/S and it is stating something different. Steroids, does change the body, even the non harsh A/s

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                  I posted a study that was done on A/S and it is stating something different. Steroids, does change the body, even the non harsh A/s
                  Can you point me to the study you posted. I'd like to read that. Thanks safelife.

Comment

I will go through the threads, so many but I will back track.
                    Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                    Can you point me to the study you posted. I'd like to read that. Thanks safelife.

Comment

If you remember the title I'll do a search for it.

Comment

No it's not here it was in my notes, from research and study articles. As i post stuff i go through notes. Give me a few I will look for it. I keep notes, from my old board.

Comment

Gang I'm a new member searching for some answers on GP gear. specifically Oxymetholone 50 tabs. Back in college (90's) I had was able to get my hands on A-50 by Syntex directly from the pharmacy. Gear was great! Huge gains on 1/2 tab/day and 1cc T/week. Is the GP gear anywhere close to the good old Syntex labs product we all used to LOVE? Thanks for the info.....

Comment

Dude, is anybody out there? GP Oxymetholone gear...good...bad...indifferent?

Comment

Originally posted by Noontime89 View Post
                              Gang I'm a new member searching for some answers on GP gear. specifically Oxymetholone 50 tabs. Back in college (90's) I had was able to get my hands on A-50 by Syntex directly from the pharmacy. Gear was great! Huge gains on 1/2 tab/day and 1cc T/week. Is the GP gear anywhere close to the good old Syntex labs product we all used to LOVE? Thanks for the info.....

Originally posted by Noontime89 View Post
                              Dude, is anybody out there? GP Oxymetholone gear...good...bad...indifferent?

GP gear is good stuff. Just about everyone here has used GP gear at one point or another, some use it exclusively. I'm still trying to make up my mind but I am going with all GP products because the price ain't bad, the quality is good, and all the great thing I have heard reading these forums and from others elsewhere.

Anyways, Oxymetholone is good shit for gaining mass as far as orals go. You shouldn't take it for longer than 5 weeks because it's hard on the liver. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that you should run it with some form of Testosterone and follow everything up with PCT. You wont be disappointed bro.
                              Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Working...
                              X