help: bad bicept cramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help: bad bicept cramps

Heres the deal, I've been on 500mg of test sence November and the last few arm workouts the lower part of my bicepts, about 1.5-2 inches above my elbow, is cramping so bad I cant lift. The cramps are the worse on curls involving straight bars. Any suggestions on what the cause could be and/or remedies? The cramps feel like a swimmers cramp or some kind of knot in the muscle.

I was thinking not enough water intake or maybe needing more nutritions? I have no experience with this.

I think your right about the water intake. When I start to dehydrate my arm locks up in the same area. I usually only have the issue post workout after a night of drinking. Water fixes lots of problems.

Comment

water would be my first thought too. how much are you getting on a regular day at this point?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I havnt kept up with water intake but a very close guess would be 60-80oz a day.

Comment

That isn't nearly enough. The surgen general suggest 1gallon per day 128 oz. That should be minimum. I usually consum 1.5 to 2 gallons.

Comment

it happens to me all the time, particularly after a hard workout. I wouldn't worry about it as long as it's cramping and not an intense pain; if it's the latter then I'd have it checked out, if it's the former then, at least to me, that's normal.
            golf backswing

Comment

Working...
            X