Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New jack...

Hello everyone,
    New to this site but not to bodybuilding. Its great we share some of the same goals.
    Knowledge is power, the more the better imo. I like what i see here. Everyone seems
    real cool and down to earth. Glad i joined.
    "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

welcome bro !!

Comment

Welcome you love it here alot of great guys here.

Comment

guys, pulpak69 is from my gym. he's got a lot of potential. he's a humble guy, new to AAS and he's here, ready to learn. he's got a lot of info about training and i'm sure will be an asset in the training forum, which as of right now could use more activity.

glad you're here bud. too many guys make mistakes early on with AAS. thankfully it doesn't have to be that way with all the info you can get from the web.

i know we talked before about being uncertain about injectables. that is completely understandable and common, especially when it's a topic you have little knowledge about. i wanted to share this write up i did to help guys stay safe. this way, you can be a little more informed. like i was saying, at the end of the day, injectable AAS is much safer and will end up yeilding more results in the long run.
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ion-Technique/
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Welcome to JM. If your training with Sam your one step ahead of most already...good luck Bro

Comment

If your with sam u must be good peeps. (Sam I am)...

Comment

Sam is the man.... and a pimp!!! haha
              "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

haha, ok guy. my ego is going to get too big.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Any friend of Sam is ok by me, welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome. lots of info here.

Comment

Welcome bro. Just recieved a mail from Naps we are starting to fill our new site starting this week-end, thus you will be able to find much more nice reading/discussing on this website very soon. I recieved the new frame and its looking niiice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        Welcome bro. Just recieved a mail from Naps we are starting to fill our new site starting this week-end, thus you will be able to find much more nice reading/discussing on this website very soon. I recieved the new frame and its looking niiice!!!
                        awesome, ronny. can't wait to see and be a part of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X