Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help !!!

Need help with planning my diet
    It's hard for me to gain weight I've been in Mma for 4 years cutting weight all this years has got me where I can keep weight on me I would like any ideas you all have thanks
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Are U still in mma??? Is your question that you just want to gain weight period. If you are still in mma gaining and losing weight is hard on the body as you well no. So maintaining a constant close weight to your class would be my input. If you want to gain weight its easy in theory, you just have to be persistant to see the results. If you want to gain weight you have to up your calories and protein period. By at least 500 to 1000 more calories per day!!! Normally 6-8 small meals per day. its a lot of work no doubt. High quality proetin meals. Not garbage like mac-donalds!!! shoot for 1 gram to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. good luck
    "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

I'm done with Mma now I just want to get back to 185 or 190

Comment

Well eat and eat some more. increase protein and lift heavy. It will come!!!

Comment

I got some weight gainer stuff from gnc it's 1020 cal 177 carbs 57 pro it said to take morning , post workout and before bed that's 3060 cal right there plus all the tuna I eat and chicken is that weight gainer stuff good to take?

Comment

Well i would say nothing but organic real food protein is that great for you. But it will help you reach your goals. once you get to the weight you want to be at. You can stop taking the weight gainer. Because then you should be eating enough calories from food to maintain the weight that you have. Take your body weight and multiply it bu ten and thats the amount of calories your body need to maintain it weight. Anything over or less you will gain or lose accordinly.

Comment

So if I want to be 185 time that by ten? That's only 1850 cal did I do that right?

Comment

yes if thats the weight you are at and want to maintain. Thats not enough to gain any no. Now take into count that is with no cardio or sports ect... the more you do the more calories you need.

Comment

Working...
                X