where to buy syringes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy syringes

dosing 1.33 of test prop eod... thought syringes would be included in the order but i'm an idiot. i want to start asap... wheres the best place to get syringes fast and cheap

thanks in advance

check you private messages

Comment

Cvs always works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        Cvs always works for me.
        i know in some states it's legal to buy pins. it is here. i've only ever gotten insulin pins though. have you ever had them question you what it's for?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yea its another dumb example of the flip flopping our uniformed leaders due on touchy subjects like this one. Example- In Massachusetts you cant get pins but you can drive 2 hours to Vermont and buy them over the counter. Same with Bacteriostatic water-here in Mass you need a prescription for it--- Yes a prescription for water that has Benzyl alcohol added to it wew heee look out for that water folks

Comment

yea, bac water is script most places. from what i understand, vermont doesn't schedule AAS. last strong hold of the US if you ask me!
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I went into the local store to ''try'' to buy some pins... They looked at me like I was on drugs or something.... Wait....I guess I was!!!! LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                I went into the local store to ''try'' to buy some pins... They looked at me like I was on drugs or something.... Wait....I guess I was!!!! LOLOL
                haha, thats classic. "you want what?"

Comment

I live in MA and I have never been questioned at any pharmacy that I have gone to. Most don't carry the sizes I'm looking for though. There are 5 cvs's in my town and only 1 carry 18g 23g or 25g 1.5" pins.

Comment

Im from mass to i also think there is a limit on how much you can buy at once too but look and see if you have a needle exchange in your area you can get them for free they hand them out for aids prevention and hep c and stuff like that i guess they give me hundreds at a time what ever sizes
                    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I get mine at walgreen, cvs, rite aid....

Comment

Since all the pharmacies around me require scripts i get my pinz from TSC (Tractor Supply Co.). They have needles and syringes sitting on shelfs in one of the isles. Walk in, fill up your cart and check out with no questions asked. If they would ask just say its for your cows or horses or something.

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                          Im from mass to i also think there is a limit on how much you can buy at once too but look and see if you have a needle exchange in your area you can get them for free they hand them out for aids prevention and hep c and stuff like that i guess they give me hundreds at a time what ever sizes
                          I go 2 stores that sell stuff 4 horses and cows and tellem I need pins for inj for my farm animals. Got 50 pins and syringes today for 21 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                            I go 2 stores that sell stuff 4 horses and cows and tellem I need pins for inj for my farm animals. Got 50 pins and syringes today for 21 bucks
                            Lol, that's a damn good idea. would they sell those pins in a Tractor Supply Co in NY state?

Comment

cheappinz.com is gtg.

Comment

Working...
                              X