GP "The Big Dog"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP "The Big Dog"

So had anyone tried the GP Sust? just curious as to whether ya'll think it's dosed accurately.

no, the only test i have not used...just because i've found i get more sides with multi-estered test. i have used almost their whole line now. some products more than once. never had an issue. i'd be sure it is good stuff.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ya I've been on it almost 3wks and it seems ok. I'm running their dbol 30mgs ed with 50mg proviron ed as well. I'm up 10lbs and strong as hell but I don't think the sust270 is kicked in fully yet. Done 4 inj already but a day or so after I shoot I can feel the prop and as far as I know once it builds I think its gona really good. I eat all day from thei dbol lol. I'm only shooting 1ml every 4 days and look n feel great! I wish I bought more cuz id def like to shoot 1.5ml twice a week

Comment

I've definitely gotta try the GP dbol. Keep reading such good feedback.

Comment

Indeed Sam I agree that GP's entire line is filled with goodies but I've heard the Sustanon blends usually give less sides due to the fact that it's easier to maintain steady blood levels of the hormone. I guess everyone is different, have you ever tried any sustanon blends?

Comment

I had a good experience with their sust. I'll run it again.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
              Their dbol is sick bro. I couldn't go above 40mg ed. The pumps were stupid haha

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                GP. D-bol is a must... The best brand I have ever used.. I have the d-bol 50mg. tabs !!!!!

Comment

the sust 270 is good stuff just started the dbol today 25 mgs a day cause im mixing it with anadrol 50 sick ass bulking cycle sust 270 2cc a week test prop 100 3cc a week dbol 25 mgs a day abombs 50 mgs a day the weight is cumin on fast i gettig strong as hell

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
                    the sust 270 is good stuff just started the dbol today 25 mgs a day cause im mixing it with anadrol 50 sick ass bulking cycle sust 270 2cc a week test prop 100 3cc a week dbol 25 mgs a day abombs 50 mgs a day the weight is cumin on fast i gettig strong as hell
                    Damn Chris!! Looks like you're in for quite a ride lol. I heard A-Bombs are Fckn nasty. How long are you running it for?

Comment

running abombs for 5 weeks maybe 4 dbol for 6 weeks i used abombs be for actully my first time doing aas about 8 years ago i got good strength and gained about 15 lbs on 25 pills a lot of people diss them u u cycle and diet right u can keep a lot of gains and weight ill let everyone kno how i make out

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                        I had a good experience with their sust. I'll run it again.
                        Nice Silver Back. How did you run your pinning schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
                          running abombs for 5 weeks maybe 4 dbol for 6 weeks i used abombs be for actully my first time doing aas about 8 years ago i got good strength and gained about 15 lbs on 25 pills a lot of people diss them u u cycle and diet right u can keep a lot of gains and weight ill let everyone kno how i make out
                          Sounds good brother, keep us posted on how everything is going. I'm pretty interested

Comment

Working...
                          X