Injeee---ccc---tttting......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injeee---ccc---tttting......

Got some Sustanon from the local gym-chemist and 23guage 3ml syringes, alcohol wipes... watched some videos, read a bunch. I think I got it down. But I'm still scared pretty sh*tless... never injected before... any suggestions? Is the upper thigh a good place to start? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Thigh hurts for days for me. Glute was the easiest most painless for me

Comment

it will be a lil sore bro not bad at all take a big breath and suck it up good shooting to ya bro !!! no pain no gain lol

Comment

I do my thighs unless I have help from the wife to do my glutes. All I do is put my hands above my knee then I go about 1 inch on the side (I got small hands) go in slow, asperate make sure no blood and u good to go, you'll be sore for a couple days not nothing u cant deal with. Hope this helps

Comment

The thigh works great! It's totally not as bad as I thought. You get that little friggin pin in there and BAM, you're done!

Comment

Originally posted by brando View Post
            The thigh works great! It's totally not as bad as I thought. You get that little friggin pin in there and BAM, you're done!
            Good to hear bro. You just reminded me of my first time. Good Luck on your cycle, Train, Eat, Sleep, Grow.

Comment

Working...
            X