Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with testosterone suspension cycle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with testosterone suspension cycle...

hey all im new to this thread and just recently got a vial of test suspension...im going to be taking 50mgs everyday ...so im just wondering if i should run arimidex with it every day at about .5mg or will i not need this ....ive never done test b-4 so dont know if im prone to gyno...also what kind of pct would i need for this small of a cycle as im only taking just test...the only other problem i have is i have no idea where to purchase the pct products... any help would be great thank you ...

Whoaaaaa buddy hold up.... this is ur first cycle then u should def not mess with suspension. Its the most potent steroid u can get since 50 is 50mg of straight test. Read the threads in this forum about suspension b4 u fuk with that. Test suspension is way different then say test cyp or eth. No1 is gona recommend u to touch the stuff here. U always need pct no matter wat. I use proviron nolvadex clomid exemestane. My first cycle I f*cked up really bad. If I were u id do something like this...
    Wks 1-10 Gp270 sustanon 1ml twice a week ex. Mon and thurs
    Wks 1-6 gp dbol 30mgs everyday
    Pct gp nolvadex 10mg ed for 10wks then 20mgs ed for 4 weeks after
    Clomid 100mgs ed on the 12th week followed by 50mgs ed for 3wks after that
    Without a pct plan u will not keep ur gains! Imo u should learn more be4 aas cuz it seems u hav no clue about the chemicals ur willing to take. Unfortunatey if ur like I was then ur probly gona do it neway, like I did, so that's y I'm tryn 2 help u instead or letting u ruin body. Jus go over the threads and learn about wat ur gona take b4 u start shooting shit in2 ur body bro. If u need help with pct then click on r sponser napsgear.net and u can find all the info u need. That's whre I go along with many others here. They r the shit! Goodluck

Comment

Working...
    X