Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you guys think NALTREXONE for pct ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys think NALTREXONE for pct ???

Update:

Naltrexone.

It has the ability to fool the Hypothalamus into continuing to secrete GnRH. This when signals the Pituitary to secrete LH/FSH and the Testes (Leydig cells), Testosterone. EVEN when using androgens!

I'm using it next cycle, in place of HCG as I've read some very intresting reviews on it, aswell as articles here and elsewhere.

You should use a dosage or around 5mg/wk, split up throughout. User's are experiencing NO testicular atrophy at all. This would mean GnRH is still being produced. This would mean PCT is a breaze. Some havent even needed a PCT. I'm not suggesting that, but there are some who havent needed a PCT.

You can also take Triptorelin Acetate which is GnRH agonist and will increase the amount of GnRH the body will produce. Helping futher with recovery. 100mcg/ED is the dosing protocol I have seen suggested. With the combination of Naltrexone/Triptorelin, one may be able to totally avoid HPTA shutdown.

One thing I will add is that, Naltrexone is not for everyone. It makes alot of people feel bad, so cannot be used. I have seen doses of 5-10mg/wk suggested and as much as 25-50mg/ED suggested, both by doctors. Naltrexone is a long active opoid antagonist given to heroin addicts. There is also no known clinical data on it maintaining GnRH when taking exogenous hormones (steroids) at bodybuilding doses.

If Naltrexone isnt for you, HCG or HMG are very good alternatives and will maintain endogenous testosterone, even when taking exogenous hormones and prevent further testicular dysfunction. Some still argue this is better than Naltrexone.

I used to be addicted to pain killers and then eventually graduted to herion( been clean a year and a half) instead of going down the METHADONE road i tried SUBOXONE which is NALTREXONE and BUPRENORPHINE and been on it ever since id rather take that little pill and not use then not take it and be victim to opiod addiction but enough about that please dont judge we all make mistakes.. But my question is i read in the post above that NALTREXONE is comparable to HCG and good for pct but not for eveyone it is deff addictive bros but has anyone ever hear or tried this please let me know. thanks
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten
Working...
X