protein and fat burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protein and fat burning

I've noticed a much harder time burning fat this time around. I'm in a bulk cycle and I"m wondering if the reason is i switched from an expensive protein shake to a cheap one. I'm pretty straight on my diet. I'm thinkin bout goin back to the expensive shake with loads of arginine to boost nitric levels. Tryin to avoid clen but could use some suggestions..thanx

there must be something here, zoot, that i'm not understanding. are you bulking or cutting? i know you said you're bulking, but if you bulking, fat buring is not the goal. building new muscle should be the goal while, ideally, not gaining a ton of fat in the process. "fat burning" would be when you cut your calories low enough to lose...not gain.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi guys,..
      In relation to quality "fat burning" proteins, natural meats, fish, and eggs are best (unless you are vegetarian). Natural meats are, for example, game meats (like deer or elk) and grass fed ungulates like bison, cattle, or buffaloes,..
      regards,..
      generic online drugs

Comment

Hi guys,..
        I highly recommend EAS Simply Protein.their are many others but its the best one,..when it is used with milk it gives more better results,..

Comment

Determine your protein needs. How much protein burn fat? The best question will be how much to build muscle. The experts on this subject again for all on board. In this regard will be a major determinant of how this works, but a rule of thumb would be 1 pound of body weight per gram.

Comment

Okay guys I know that your all new here but, listen to Sam when he gives advice, its good. Real good! Also if your bulking 1 gram of protein per lb is simply not enough. When I bulk I do at least 2 to 2.5!

Comment

Eat 5 to 6 smaller meals per day, as opposed to 2 or 3 larger ones. This will ensure that you supply your body with the nutrients necessary to build muscle, as well as increase your resting metabolic rate.
              protein to burn fat
              It will also prevent your body from kicking into "starvation" mode, which can happen when you go too long between meals.

If this happens, your body will start burning muscle for energy and increase your body fat stores, as well as slowing down your metabolism. All of these are things you want to avoid.
              ross88online
              Banned
              Last edited by ross88online; 06-01-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Yeah Sam is the man when it comes to diet. Also ross88online i agree 6 smaller meals is a good approach. Thats what im currently doing and it works well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  there must be something here, zoot, that i'm not understanding. are you bulking or cutting? i know you said you're bulking, but if you bulking, fat buring is not the goal. building new muscle should be the goal while, ideally, not gaining a ton of fat in the process. "fat burning" would be when you cut your calories low enough to lose...not gain.
                  Exactly what I was thinking too...

Comment

I have a friend who competes in,and he said for him the best is 2g/kg,( off course when using aas) his stage weight is ~100kg
                    Tried to goin up 3g/kg,but he said it was no difference.
                    So this again (like this whole sport) is individual...

Comment

Working...
                    X