any suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any suggestions

every winter i put on 10 to 15 lbs to bulk up for strength. i go from about 162 to in the summer to 175-180 in the winter. So far every winter my max on bench press goes up to about 435. Summer time my max sits around 365. the only time i use steroids is when i get stuck in a rutt and cant get past a certin point. I've used many different types of steroids over the years. lately i've been using tren to get me over the hump, and i like this alot. Every type of test even prop put on more water weight than i like. My main goal is to get as strong as i can but stay under 180lbs. i would really like to hit the 500lb bench press some day. Im thirty years old, is this possible to do and stay under 180. If so, what should i take to achieve this. i was thinking tren 100, masterone 100, and maybe primo. my other thought was hgh. im really not sure so any suggestions would be great.

umm..... can u video tape that? under 180 benching 435

Comment

I've been stuck at 385 this winter wich is why i ordered a couple bottles of tren to help me get over the hump. it took nearly 8 weeks to get it, but it came yesterday. i bench again on monday, i'll have my lifting partner record the 385 on my phone. If it goes up smooth i'll go up to 405. I'll record each week i max as it goes up while on the tren if you like. and feel free to please offer any advice

Comment

I wouldn't max every week. It's asking for trouble.

Comment

i havent been. i useualy just go up to 315 for a few sets at 8-10 reps, but i wanna see how well this tren works cuase its the first time i ordered from this supplier

Comment

Working...
          X