Moneygram.com help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moneygram.com help

Im looking to place an order and was gonna use moneygram.com The ? is on the Naps site it ask for the address sent from and such. what should i put? anyone else use moneygram.com? Any help would be appreciated..

its your info.

Comment

post up here if it works or not with the dot-com. I tried repeatedly and eventually had to go in.

Comment

Thanks Naps.. i ended up just going in and doing it

Comment

Just put your town sent from. I did on-line and had no probs.

Comment

Was thinking about placing my next order online with MG. I hear different sides of the debate as to whether this is a good idea. Not to jack your thread or anything, but how does everyone here feel about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiv View Post
              Was thinking about placing my next order online with MG. I hear different sides of the debate as to whether this is a good idea. Not to jack your thread or anything, but how does everyone here feel about it?
              If is on the sake of anonymity, people are skeptical online, from what I have read. I guess they do not realize every place that uses MG or WU have security cameras, and hey who knows who uses my computer???

Comment

I asked Naps and they said it would be better to just go in rather than do it online...

Comment

Working...
                X