Omnadren (100 amps) went up huge in price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnadren (100 amps) went up huge in price

1st post, don't know if price talk is allowed (doubtful). But without making too big of noise, I was wondering why the $ of 100 amps of Omna's shot up ten fold!

Whoa 8 months ago I ordered em and it was literally a bill less for 100. Couple months ago I check, same. Log in today, holy shit, now Karachi's and Schering are actually cheaper than Omna's by the bulk .... wtf =(

That's what made Omn's so good, they were always cheap n still potent.
    lambruh
    Last edited by lambruh; 02-04-2011, 02:39 PM.

Naps price could have gone up, its economics

Comment

This one hurts though =(

You guys had a killer $$ in town for those!

Comment

Like naps said..its economics. Prices in shipping...raw materials....if those go up...finished product goes up. Just how it is. Either way..the important thing is that you know your getting a LEGIT product. WOuld you rather pay money for fakes or reals??

Comment

Originally posted by gixxerman View Post
          Like naps said..its economics. Prices in shipping...raw materials....if those go up...finished product goes up. Just how it is. Either way..the important thing is that you know your getting a LEGIT product. WOuld you rather pay money for fakes or reals??
          Ill go for the real anyday.

Comment

"Prices for shipping go up" lol, 100 amps are under 500 grams, customers pay the shipping. And Omnadren is not "raw material" it's pharm grade, naps are simply resellers

$100 inflation, with no other product going up like that, actually leaves more suspicion of what's real or what wasn't real. Specifically with all these fake Omna amps being made now

After the 3+ week shipping time, over three digits spent on WU fee for every order and now "economics" being used by their reps as reasons for a product to go from $250 to $350 in, one month? Not a sucker, i'll take my biz elsewhere

Comment

I said could have i never gave a definitive answer, im sorry you read into what i said my friend.

Comment

I understand, but more or less, i'm the one worried about buying a fake products from naps because of this increase.

Let's be 100% honest. Karachi and Schering are not better than Jelfa products. Why wouldn't someone ask why a Ford cost more than a Benz or Lexus?

See what im saying

For someone who use to buy these in the 1000's, a $100 increase per hun, is quite ALOT. Especially when the WU gets jacked up ever dollar spent

Comment

It could be demand over supply. More demand than supply?

It may have gone up but you know its real with Naps. They are solid. You know that already, though. Go with the 'better' brands then.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

During omnadren was out of stock in naps site i was searching for it in other sites for months the cheapest i found was 30% more expensive than naps is now (i ordered sustanon instead). Do the research by yourself and you will see.
                    Anyway i trust naps because everything gets here on time and nothing is fake until now.

Comment

Working...
                    X