Help (hcg)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help (hcg)

I need ta know how long HCG stays in ur system??? I hav ta take piss tests once a month for Probation and i was also wondering if they can even find roids in ur piss or if it has ta be a blood test??? Please help me out here!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol no ive been on parole many years with many cycles in my system and got pissed tested every week it will NOT show up. however they did send me to anger management cuz my aggression would shoot up once i walked in that damn building and i almost beat the shit out of a P.O.

Comment

LOL did ur tests go 2 the lab??? And where are u from they may hav different tests?
      Swoleja85
      Last edited by Swoleja85; 02-04-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swoleja85 View Post
        LOL did ur tests go 2 the lab??? And where are u from they may hav different tests?
        im from N.Y.C. the bronx it only goes to lab if it test + for controlled substances then its calibrated to make sure its positive. other than that they do NOT check for aas. and i know they felt i was on aas but thats out of their jurisdiction. they dont check for that. i was on a very high profile parole. I know they dont. dont worry.

Comment

Working...
        X