Coutndown to the arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coutndown to the arrival

made my order today lets see how long it takes im from the east coast and i heard itt was quick so ill be letting you gus know
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

I'll keep an eye on this as I'm just North of you and looking to put in order in tomorrow or Saturday. Good luck!

Comment

Deff bro ive heard to much good things had to give it a go if its on point i hope naps dont ever go anywhere ill fks with him for life lol but well c bro
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

yeah bro..you wont be disappointed in Naps' products. They only carry the best gear. What all did you order and how did u set your cycle up???

Comment

i ordered gp cypionate equipose anadrol anavar arimidex nolva hcg lol but im running
          wk 1-13 cypionate 500mgs
          wk 1-15 equipose 400mgs or cyp 15wks havent decided i guess what ever is better to
          wk 1-5 anadrol 75mgs ed
          wk 10-15 anavar 60mgs ed
          wk 1-15 arimidex .5mgs eod

Comment

Working...
          X