gp tne(oil-base)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gp tne(oil-base)

I'm just wondering if any1 knows the difference between gp suspension and gp tne(oil base). I know the suspension needs 2 b injected ed or eod but I'm confused about the gp tne since its oil based does it need to be injected less frequently? Is it basically suspension but oil so therefore less injections?,and since its oil then id assume u couldn't inj with an insulin syringe like u could with suspension, right? Has any1 used it? Any knowledge about this would.b awesome guys thanx

they are about the same, but TNE is painless. water based can be pretty painful from what i hear. both are test base, with no ester to slow the release. the oil may slow the release just slightly, maybe inject it 2 hrs before training, instead of 1 hr before trianing. both need to be injected AT LEAST 1 time a day. 2x a day would be better.

i have used the GP TNE and it is awesome. works well as a kick start, while you're waiting for longer acting test to kick in. it would be much more of a commitment to use it as the only form of test in your cycle. like i said, 2x a day injections would be ideal. as a kick start though, it works well to take 1cc an hour or 2 before training.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X