Yet another first cycle cry for help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another first cycle cry for help.

Hey everyone, just joined up and i'm already asking for help!

I'm thinking of running a var cycle for 8 weeks.
    Now should i bother adding anything to it like halotesticles?

I'm still on this damnable cut and don't want to bloat or get any water restention.

Oh and i don't want to pin, oral only, needles freak me out!!

Any thoughts, comments or sarcasm will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Cumkin.

Dont know what halotesticles is, sounds like a nasty infection? But i think running Var alone is ok. What mg were you thinking of?

Comment

Hey, i meant halotestin...i think thats how you spell it.

Dosage between 40-60mg a day, not too high but its my first cycle and i'm not made of money.

Comment

Also how do people feel about PCT with Var?
        I've read a few articles saying although its a very mild roid nolva should still be taken, then again i see most pepole don't bother.

Thoughts?

Comment

Is cutting your only goal? If so it still a low dose but will help, if you want any muscle build up this won't be enough IMO. With re to pct on var, it's personal choice. You probably still should but some don't bother. Always better to be safe tho really and just do it. But if you dont I doubt there will be any major consequence.

Comment

Im on the same page as cumkin. Im very ignorant to the whole situation so m trying to learn.
            i heard that when taking var you need to take another compound to help the liver during your cycle... is this true or necessary?

Comment

Thanks juiced, one of the things that interested me about var is that you can still put on muscle whilst on a cut, which thinking about it doesn't make sense to me...more muscle on a calorie deficit?

Emptywords; var is fine for the liver, apparently, but what the hell take some milk thistle anyway, i know i will be. Even it the roid has no effect on your liver the milk thistle won't harm you and helps with hangovers.

Comment

Yes some gear can be good cutters and bulkers. Take Tren for example. Var can cut and build a bit of muscle but you will need to take alot to even see small results for bulking. Its just not a bulking steroid. More for strength and cut. If you do wanna bulk and only want orals then your a bit limited. Dbol is a good bulker but will cause water bloat.

Comment

So when you say a lot...80mg a day? Sources seem to vary on dosing.
                  I'm cutting right now, but soon, when i'm happy i'll lean bulk maybe on Dbol or a cocktail of drugs! :P

Any thoughts/ experience with stacking var/winny as mentioned on my other thread?
                  Basically low dosing for both.
                  I couldn't afford 80mg or var for any long period of time so i thought about complementing it with low doses of winny, so var at 40 winny at 30-40.

Cheers......northern monkey.

Comment

Ive not done winny so im not that sure. 40-60mg var should be ok to help cutting. Maybe 80 - 100 for a bit of muscle but i wouldnt expect miracles on this.

If cutting is your only goal right now then stacking the var with say clen or T3 may give good results. They are all oral. Its a shame you cant hack needles but being from the south i would have assumed that anyway.... Ha ha

Comment

Haha well i guess being a northener if i turned around for 3 seconds you'd be more then willing to try and give me a little prick! "you won't feel a thing".
                      I've enough trouble pulling nose hairs out let alone pinning.

Looks like i'm going to have to do a lot more overtime...shite.

Comment

I would defo recommend some clen and t3 instead of the var if price is an issue. Much cheaper option. Var is good but for what it costs its not that good. Clen and T3 are not steroids tho. You wont gain any muscle on them. But they will help strip the fat with cardio and a good diet. Problem is if your not taking any test with it you may actually risk losing a bit of muscle on these.

Hopefully one of the other guys will chime in and advise on the Winny Orals. That may be a good option for you but like i said i have no personal experience with this.

Comment

Nice one mate, cheers for your help.

Wait i've got a few hundred coming my way soon....

Comment

No probs mate. Oh and what you said earlier about the var gaining muscle on a calorie deficit. This applys to most steroids. If you eat clean and low cals you can use most gear to cut, if you eat heavy with excess cals then you can bulk (although var isnt a good bulker). Its not practical to do both together as its diet that controls this with the exception of tren which i believe can still build muscle on a cal deficit diet. I think?? Whether you wanna bulk or cut depends heavily on your diet.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                              Dont know what halotesticles is, sounds like a nasty infection? But i think running Var alone is ok. What mg were you thinking of?
                              It sounds like bad breath???? Ha Ha. LOL LOL. Hey we alll misspell words here and typing stinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X