Tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren?

I've been hearing a lot about tren this stuff sound amazing . So what is the down side to tren ?
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

very pissed off and no sleep for me

Comment

I'm about to start my first cycle of dbol and test c I'm trying to put some weight back on me all these years of cutting weight for fight as got me where I can't keep weight on me anymore . My buddy is on tren and he acts crazy sometimes lol that's why I ask

Comment

it doesnt do anything to me no sides at all beside sweat really easy and alot during workouts but i love it so much but this is my first time with it so i only take 300mg a wk. love it so much im pissed that i bought a little bit or i would have been doing 500mg a wk its ok thats next time

Comment

So what's so good about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
            So what's so good about it?
            Very lean, dry gains in muscle mass and definition. It hardened me up and gave me a very tight look. Strength gains were awesome, and the gains made are very attainable after your cycle depending on dosage if you post correctly and training and diet are all still in tact.

Comment

I'm using Tren right now myself..... I'll say this.. It'll give you a small case of road rage!!!! LOLOLOLOL..

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                I'm using Tren right now myself..... I'll say this.. It'll give you a small case of road rage!!!! LOLOLOLOL..
                C'mon man admit it, your just an angry person lol lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                  C'mon man admit it, your just an angry person lol lol lol
                  LOLOL.... Leaving the gym today I was waiting for some idiot to turn and for the life of me I don't know what the hell he was waiting on?? I guess he was playing with his ass or something!!!!

Comment

Some have problems with erections. I personal, never bothered my drive.

Comment

HAHAHA... I think the person I'm talking about did a little two hand action..

Comment

very lean gains and extreme strength. my test is double my tren so i get no problems with libido. and i take hcg so that keeps libido very high

Comment

I don't want that side that's for sure

Comment

I loved it it made me rage when i drank though!! I also got bad night sweats!! Take Xanax at night and ull love it!!!

Comment

I'll try it on my next cycle how long do you wait to start your next cycle ?

Comment

Working...
                              X