EQ dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ dose

i have GP sust 270 and GP EQ 200. i was planning on running 1c of each weekly, making it 540 mg. sust and 400 mg EQ, every 3 days (twice a week, but trying to keep levels stable.) some say not to run eq any less than 600 mg, but this is the first cycle i've double stacked, and I respond pretty well to low doses of T with my metabolism...

thoughts?
    thanks guys... i always trust the vets

If you run 540mgs. of sus. and 400mgs Eq a week you should have a pretty good cycle.. How many have you done before??

Comment

400 is low for eq, how long are you running this cycle for?

Comment

hoping for about 10 weeks, it wont be exactly 400, bc inj. fall twice every 6 days, so slightly higher. at this rate, it will last about 10 weeks, maybe a little less. mbig this will be my 4th go around i think, however most UGL's ive dealt with have been severely underdosed (13 lbs gained after 14 weeks test E 500mg/week, 10 kept after pct)

Comment

When I first ran Eq. I did 400 every week.... Made some good gains off of it and managed to keep most of it.. Dosing will be different for everybody.. That being said.. I always start off small and work up to bigger doses... See, if I ran it now I would go no lower than 600mgs.a wk. Kas937 can you post your stats?? Forgive me if you have already....

Comment

Come on just go for it 1,000mg a week of everything or nothing..............

Comment

LOLOL, Limo your the man...

Comment

Limo gone get you killed yet. If i hung out with u two, who the heck knows what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                  Limo gone get you killed yet. If i hung out with u two, who the heck knows what will happen.
                  i think that would be too much for one gym to handle
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    i think that would be too much for one gym to handle
                    Well it wouldn't be right without you sam1976, don't think we have not thought about inviting you. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      If you run 540mgs. of sus. and 400mgs Eq a week you should have a pretty good cycle.. How many have you done before??
                      I think i would make my eq higher,? what about 1-16 wks 5oo sus and 600-700 eq for 1-15 and then your pct. Not excluding arimidex during your cycle and possible 2000 hcg or little higher a week?

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                        Well it wouldn't be right without you sam1976, don't think we have not thought about inviting you. LOL
                        lets meet up at a planet fitness to do some squats
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The way my butt feel with the over dose gear. I can't even sit on the potty. No squating here. But it did increase my lifts and the pump is crazy. was so sick I just started eating an hour ago, from yesterday mourning.

Comment

Come on guys you know I was joking I thought about it after I posted and said shit I hope some newbie doesn't read that and run into his bedroom and boot the bottle.....not that I would ever try that ehhhheeemm lololol

Comment

That sounds like fun guys ( ME , SAM, LIMO and SAFELIFE) All in the gym!!!! They would kick us out!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X