wanna try eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna try eq

Next cycle I'm looking 2 run eq. Need help with the way I should do it. Here's wat I wana do...
    1-16 eq 400-600 once a week
    1-16 cyp or eth 250-500 once a week
    Dbol 30mg ed or anadrol 50mg ed for 3-4weeks
    Followed by pct probly jus nolvs clomid exemestane
    So wat u guys think about the doses? I need some help as 2 if I should run the eq at 4 or 500 and test 250 or 500 plus dbol or anadrol. Thanx

Wow so many combinations here ok I'll take the first plunge and let everybody else rip my cycle apart lol lol I would do the Test at 500 a week and the Eq at whatever dose you like 400 or 600. You can load them together, 1cc ot test and 1cc of eq, into 1 shot twice a week one monday and one on thursday that should keep the blood levels nice and elevated. Do one or the other with the Dbol and Anadrol. I did them together the last cycle but it was overkill, to much bloat. 30mg of the Dbol would be a killer stack.

Comment

i'm using EQ right now, for the first time. i think it will also be the last time. i was told it is a "mild" drug, but i thought i would still notice it working. maybe more stamina. more hunger. nope. nothing. i know it's good product, from a source that has never done me wrong. GP from naps. i'm just not getting anything from it. using 600mg EW. if you use it, good luck. if you were going to go with 400mg, dont even waist your time. pick something else
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i'm using EQ right now, for the first time. i think it will also be the last time. i was told it is a "mild" drug, but i thought i would still notice it working. maybe more stamina. more hunger. nope. nothing. i know it's good product, from a source that has never done me wrong. GP from naps. i'm just not getting anything from it. using 600mg EW. if you use it, good luck. if you were going to go with 400mg, dont even waist your time. pick something else
        What week r u in sam? I was also planning gp from them.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          Wow so many combinations here ok I'll take the first plunge and let everybody else rip my cycle apart lol lol I would do the Test at 500 a week and the Eq at whatever dose you like 400 or 600. You can load them together, 1cc ot test and 1cc of eq, into 1 shot twice a week one monday and one on thursday that should keep the blood levels nice and elevated. Do one or the other with the Dbol and Anadrol. I did them together the last cycle but it was overkill, to much bloat. 30mg of the Dbol would be a killer stack.
          Limo hav u had good results with gp eq from naps

Comment

I'm on Only 300mgs a week, small dose, but I'm more vascular, stronger, harder and my appetite has increased. I've heard that Naps is good, but I got mine somewhere else. Everyones different though.

Comment

I'm still trying 2 see if any1 likes naps gpeq. I'm thinking 500mg for 16wks unless deca would b better

Comment

Well everyone is different. I haven't used the EQ but I have used the Deca from them and the Deca was great once I got past that little pain problem I was having (it was related to the needles not the product). If you do use the Deca go with 400 or 500mg wk

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  Sam how long have you been on?? I was told it can take up to 4 weeks of using that product before the kick begins??

Comment

Well watever I run i m gona do 4 16wks so. Its eithr gona b test e 750 wkly/ eq 500 wkly with anadrol or test e 750/ deca 500 wkly with 50-75mg anadrol ed for 6wks.

Comment

sorry guys, forgot about this thread. since it's in the general chat section, i dont think about coming here as often. i've been on EQ for about 14 wks now. think it kicked in lol
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                        Well watever I run i m gona do 4 16wks so. Its eithr gona b test e 750 wkly/ eq 500 wkly with anadrol or test e 750/ deca 500 wkly with 50-75mg anadrol ed for 6wks.
                        test/deca is super awesome. love it! only thing about deca is it shuts you down hard and takes me longer to recover from

Comment

How should I run the pct then sam if I was to run the eq with eth? 6 weeks? Say I have nolva clomid exemestane and hcg

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                            How should I run the pct then sam if I was to run the eq with eth? 6 weeks? Say I have nolva clomid exemestane and hcg
                            sorry, i might be a little confused. are you saying you already are on EQ and test e and that you're 6 wks in? if so, then i misunderstood. i thought you were deciding between EQ and deca but had not started yet. if you are already 6 wks in, i would keep going. ride it out. make the best out of the cycle you are on.

Comment

No I meant 6wk pct 4 eq drol and eth. Mayb deca instead of eq tho. Running sust270 eth250 and dbol 30 it jacking me way up

Comment

Working...
                              X