Any experienced competitors thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experienced competitors thoughts

Hey new hear, been bodybuilding about 11 yrs and using juice 5 years...this year im running a pretty heavy cutting cycle for a few upcoming photoshoots and possibly competeting, but might take the year off gain more size and compete next yr....current stats are 240lbs around 10% bf......best ever was last summer at 227lbs around 3% bf....but cycle structure is below, my goal is to become grainier/harder.

weeks 1-??: HGH @ 4iu/day
    weeks 1-16: sus @ 1000mgs/wk
    weeks 1-4: clen -oral-(starting @ 80mcg/day up to 200mcg/day
    weeks 5-16: tren A 100mg EOD
    weeks 5-12: Oral winni 50mgs/day--then weeks 13-16 100mgs/day
    weeks 12-16: masteron 100mg EOD (Only if competing)
    weeks 14-16: Halotestin -never used b4- 30mgs/day (only if competing)
    weeks 14-16: arimidex .5mg/day

Insulin Humalog (10iu)--only PWO...2 weeks on 4 weeks off/repeat until carb intake is too low.

besides the typical "thats a lot'' comments, do any Experienced competitors have any thoughts/ suggestions. things to add/drop/takin in place of to achieve a granier/harder look. I do contest prep for myself and a number of clients so im knowledgable in the area and very good with nutrition. But iam always open for suggestions or things i may have overlooked.

Personally I think you could do just as good without all of those compounds,Remember thats just the icing in the cake how big of a cake and shape you want comes from food!

Comment

I agree with you 100%.....i am a big believer in food being at least 85% of the results....then training....then juice.

Comment

Working...
      X