need help! possible infection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help! possible infection

So I shot 1ml of sust last week and all was good. 3 days ago I shot another 1ml in the opposite glute. I've been experiencing slight discomfort, light swelling, and it seems to b warm around the inj spot. I'm nervous I may have gotten an infection/absess even tho I was extremely cautious regarding sterilization. When I hit my ass check twitched so I think I may have hit a nerve. What do u guys think? Ever happen 2 u?

I wouldn't worry about that.Most of the time when I get really sore its because I hit a vein... ( bruising) The reason I'm not a fan of sust. is because of the same stuff your talking about happened to me. Every single shot.... You should be fine......

Comment

Hope so. Don't wana have to go to ther and explain that I using aas! Those docs would give me the rundown. Where u red there? The 1st shot was fine, didn't even hurt goin in or after

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
        Hope so. Don't wana have to go to ther and explain that I using aas! Those docs would give me the rundown. Where u red there? The 1st shot was fine, didn't even hurt goin in or after
        Yea.. I got red and had a fever on the injection site.. I think it was just the chemical.... Me and sust don't see eye to eye!!! LOLOL

Comment

This is really freakin me out cuz it seems like its getting harder which tells me it can b the start of an absess. I started amoxicillin/clav 1000mg yesterday incase of infection. Man I'm nervous. Looks like the whole glutes swollen! Feels like I got jello ass lol. Goin 2 bed so ill let u know how it is 2morrow.

Comment

Use a heating pad and massage the injection site. Some times I'll get a sore lump in my glutes and it'll be warm for a couple days. I rarely have that problem in my shoulders unless I use sustanon. I wouldn't worry too much.

Comment

So it looks and feels a lot better this morning! But its still swollen w/o redness and pain. I dunno if the amox is helping or if it was jus a bad deep bruise. Still goin 2 contuniue the antibiotics jus incase and I'm not gona shoot in that cheek anymore cuz I always seem 2 hav a problem in that area. Its always worse there and takes twice as long to heal.

Comment

This is common. If its bad enough, it will begin to get a hard lump. The muscle will tighten up bad. You can massage it but it doesnt do much because the muscle will go right back to being tight. It can take up to 10 days to completely go away. If you had an abcess you would know.

Comment

You'll live only to do it all over again.

Comment

Geez that was a lot of excitement for a simple shot that went bad, I'd hate to be in that room the first time the needle comes out and the mirror gets sprayed with a stream of blood....did that the first time on a quad injection and freaked out turning this way and that way spraying the whole damn room with blood when all I had to do was put my little pinky on the hole and everything stopped.......like you said live and learn

Comment

pretty sure the only nerve in that area is the sciatic nerve, and any needle you would be using isnt long enough to hit it. you would start to feel extreme pain if you came even close to it. so i wouldnt worry bro

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        Geez that was a lot of excitement for a simple shot that went bad, I'd hate to be in that room the first time the needle comes out and the mirror gets sprayed with a stream of blood....did that the first time on a quad injection and freaked out turning this way and that way spraying the whole damn room with blood when all I had to do was put my little pinky on the hole and everything stopped.......like you said live and learn
                        Kinda reminds me of a time I took a shoulder shot........ That one got a little messy....LOLOL..

Comment

Dunno y it got so bad but I've done another inj 4 days ago and about 2 do another in same spot. I switch cheeks every time I hit so I'm not causing too much scar tissue in one area. I had an abscess be4 and it started the same way so that's y I was nervous cause that was shitty. Oh well like safelife said gonna go do it again lol

Comment

Working...
                          X