First A- bomb cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First A- bomb cycle advice

I want to use Anadrol for the first time at 50 mg for a few weeks with masteron as a anti- estrogen and maybe Nolvadex and then switch to Anavar and Deca . Any experienced users think this is ok?

1st of all, dont do that. and 2nd please post your stats

Comment

I'm 40 years old and weight trained on and off for 20 years now . I don't have many cycles under my belt . I can't seem to keep my weight up and weigh 150 pounds and Anadrol or D-ball are bulking compounds and want to try them .

Comment

go with dbol and test eth , the dbol at 30mgs a day split into three doses and at least 500 mgs a week of test eth im trying 50mgs of drol 25mgs of dbol a day and around 800mgs a week of test prop and sust mix im gona throw in 500mgs of deca also when it comes in ill let u know my results good luck bro

Comment

Thats a bad choice for a first cycle,run 30mg of Dbol /Test 500mg wk for 10 weeks ,you need to learn how to eat or you will loose all those gains when you come off.

Read This

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/an...ad-712503.html

Comment

i agree with Flchris go with d bol 30 - 50mgs ed wks 1-4 for a kick start but just stay with test eth or cyp 500mgs wks1-12 and if you really want size throw in some deca 400mgs wks 1-14 run it 2 weeks after the test because it takes longer to work and then your pct bro but i would just stay with test and maybe a d bol kickstart and when you have expierence and a good diet add another compound
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Yea man I have a great idea... DON'T do Anadrol!!! That shit is horrible for you and has direct links to liver cancer. I'd listen to FLchris and Dav1dg, go with D-bol.

Comment

yea, and as mentioned above, get some test in your cycle. flchris has a good plan. some dbol and 500mg test.

now, i'm going to tell you something that a lot of people dont want to hear. and please keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who was 115lbs at 5 8' at 27 yrs old, when he started weight training seriously. you are not eating enough or consistantly enough to gain and keep muscle. hard gainer or not, if you eat a retarded amount of protein, you will force your body to grow. thats how all of the big guys get big. i am certain that you are not eating a checken breast or a steak with a bowl of rice or sweet potato every 2 hours of the day. if you were, you would put on size and keep it. anyone can bang steroids and gain some water weight but if you want to make real and lasting gains, you'll have to put on a shit eating grin and force yourself to consume more food than you ever thought possible. and not only do you have to do that on cycle, but for the rest of your life as a BBer. and as you get bigger, you're going to have to eat even more to keep up with the demands of your muscle!

ok, rant over, lol. i meant this in a light hearted way, for the sake of being dramatic, but in all honesty, it's the truth. i never gained anything training on and off through my teens and 20's until i learned how to eat like someone with an eating disorder. thats what it takes for guys like me and you!
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

amen to that hear you there i can feel the food in my stomache to my throat lol but gotta love it
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                  X