and the wait is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the wait is over

Now that the trial run is over, let the 2nd order begin. Great customer service, pretty quick delivery, and now i feel like a WEIGHT has been removed. It's good to find a new home. Thanx

What did you order zoot

Comment

Originally posted by skippen26 View Post
      What did you order zoot

Grabbed up some D-bol and Sust 250. Already sittin on some Tren, so I'm good 2 go!! Now I know everything is golden, time to put in for the rest of the body bulk, and the cuttin cycle I'll wanna do in spring. Lookin for some ideas as to what's good. Ususally I run winny and clen, but bp is acting up...NO CLEN this time...haha

Comment

Good to hear brotha...

Comment

Check that. Got my order today, too. From one real, live customer to another, naps is out there, they send gear and the gear is good. It just takes like a month to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by ZOOT View Post
            Grabbed up some D-bol and Sust 250. Already sittin on some Tren, so I'm good 2 go!! Now I know everything is golden, time to put in for the rest of the body bulk, and the cuttin cycle I'll wanna do in spring. Lookin for some ideas as to what's good. Ususally I run winny and clen, but bp is acting up...NO CLEN this time...haha
            Saweeeeeeet!!!!!!! That's awesome!
            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Hey Zoot..i told you that you wouldnt be dissappointed. Now give me some karma bitch

Comment

Originally posted by gixxerman View Post
                Hey Zoot..i told you that you wouldnt be dissappointed. Now give me some karma bitch

Big Karma props to ya gixxerman...I wish I had just got it all at once...now I gotta wait again..LOL Glad to hear Ya got it Brando...good shit

Comment

If u ordered a big enough pack...they have to seperate the order for customs reasons. ENJOY

Comment

Working...
                  X