Front Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Loading

Front loading is an interesting subject that has been touched on in a few other threads but not really examined thru and thru so lets give it a shot. For those of you who are new to the sport, front loading is a term used by bodybuilders who are cycling AAS and have decided to try and maximize growth by taking large amounts of steriods in the beginning of a cycle and tapering down as the cycle progresses. Many feel this works wonders many do not.... I'd like to hear a few takes and give me some examples of front loading cycles that you may have tried

Doesn't it all work the same way?
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Well thats the debate a steady low to moderate dose or megadosing in the beginning of a cycle saturating your receptors then tapering back as the cycle progresses. Some people sware they achieve better growth others say to many side effects

Comment

I think the more cycles you do the more you would have to take to see any more size and strength
        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I'm a fan of front loading myself although not doing it currently. The times I've used Sust. I would use the front load technique. I would do about 3 or 4 ccs a week for about 4 weeks or so.. So if it was Sust 250 I would do about 750 to 1000mgs the first 4 weeks and then taper it down because the slow esters would be in affect by then..
          Never really front loaded with Cyp. or Enth. but I'm sure if your a seasoned Vet. in the sport there would be huge benefits from this. I would agree with taking more mgs. there will also be more sides. Limo, if your body responds well with 750 or 1000mgs of Test. Then front loading would be something I would do every time I cycled. For example: Wks. 1-4 1000mgs.
          4-8 750mgs.
          8-12 500mgs.
          From all the guys I know..... They front load.. That could explain why their so damn strong!!!!
          mbig245
          Last edited by mbig245; 01-31-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

never did it but im going to do so next time around

Comment

I think front loading has its merits although it all depends on just how much we're talking. I would like to talk with someone whos done over 1,500mg a week to find out if the negatives began to outweigh the positives

Comment

I believe the most common way of front loading is to take a double dose for the first shot of a long ester test for your first shot or two. It gets you to your peak levels faster. If you check out the roid calculator you will see that with cyp/enanthate you don't hit peak levels for 4 weeks or so and if you double dose the first shot you can cut a week off of that.

Comment

I think it's great and there is a time and a place for it. Just remember the side effects or much greater. You think it does not effect you, but it does. So then you have to increase anti- estrogens and they have their own sides. Might as well throw a coin up, on this one, heads or tails. It could be good and bad. Either way your getting both..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    I think it's great and there is a time and a place for it. Just remember the side effects or much greater. You think it does not effect you, but it does. So then you have to increase anti- estrogens and they have their own sides. Might as well throw a coin up, on this one, heads or tails. It could be good and bad. Either way your getting both..
                    So would you say then that Front Loading does in fact increase the gains over a typical cycle but at the same time also increase the unwanted negative side effects??

Comment

Working...
                    X