suspension and winny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension and winny

I was wondering if u inject in ur biceps if it focuses more on that particular muscle area? I head this a wile ago. Say I got sum suspension and was inj it in2 my triceps and biceps would it focus more it that area? Plus id be using cyp or eth in the glutes. Can this or any other aas do wat I've mentioned?

It's the old site injection debate....It causes a temporary inflamation of the muscle but there is quite of bit of debate as to whether or not it gives that muscle group any advantage in the growth department. Think of it like this.........if it added more growth to the area of injection then we'd all have huge butts right??

Comment

Hahaha ya. That makes sense. R there any others that are water based as well or jus them 2? U ever use them? If so do u use the susp in the beginning and winny at the end?

Comment

Well I wouldn't put those two together to start with. The suspension is for a bulking cycle and the Winny is mainly used in a cutting cycle, you can use winny in a decent bulk cycle but I'm not a fan of the Suspension. If I was using them at the same time i would shoot them at the same time. They are both water based and you usually use only 1cc of each every day so you could load them together to make a 2 cc shot. You would be shooting everyday, its alot

Comment

ya I don't intend 2 use winny just wondering about the water based as. U have exp with eq/bold? How does it compare to sust and cyp/eth mass wise?

Comment

Eq is great but you gotta have some type of test as a base. I would suggest like 500mg of test and 400mg of Eq together each week that would be a great mass stack thats not to complicated. Your test is going to be up to you. Some guys love just Cyp some love just E others swear by Sustanon its all up to what you like and what your body responds best to. Whatever you decide to do be sure and follow up with a good PCT

Comment

Well said Limo.... The test and eq combo is perfect!!! EQ is among one of my favorites!!!

Comment

I'm currently running dbol 30mg ed and sust270 + cyp250. Only been on 4 a week but already put on 4lbs jus from the dbol. Feel bulletproof lol. Really loving this rite now and already thinking of wats next. I wanted 2 do a 16wk cycl after this 10wk. Obiously hav my pct and accounting 4 the 10wk off period. Wanted 2 do 4 or 500 of eq wk plus 500 or 750 of sust. Ill probly kickstart with anadrol since I've used dbol twice already and I wana try something new. Woul run aromasin and clomid 4 pct.

Comment

Sounds close to my upcoming cycle bro im doin Test cyp 500mgs wk1-13 Eq 400mgs wk1-15 with a anadrol kick start 75mgs ed wk1-5 then 5 weeks off with the orals and on week 10-15 im gonna take anavar at 60mgs ed to hardin up and go out with a bang lol but let me know your progress i will be checkin in and seeing how your doin
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                  X