Juiced Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juiced Help...

Hey, everyone new guy here who was wondering if anyone of you can help me.

I'm 26, 5'11, 157lbs. I feel slightly underweight for my height, my Ideal weight for my frame would be anything between 175 - 185. I need some basic info on how I could achieve some quick results in lets say a "month" of consistent training about 4-5 days week, I don't have much time to work out cause of my job.

I'm not expecting a miracle and I understand I won't see drastic results in such short time but if I could put on 4 - 7 extra pounds that would be a great start.

I'm looking forward to starting soon and was wondering what would be a choice to start with and for how long? I don't want to inject and much prefer tablets. Like I said no miracle just a good starting point.

Eat lots. That's the key to mass not training alone. Lifting will only shape what you have, but to gain mass your body can only work with what nutrition is has. Eat more and train hard and you will gain. If not then your still not eating enough. As most bodybuilders will tell you, at least 50% of building is done in the kitchen. What's your diet like now?

Comment

..and eat the right stuff on the right time and take enough rest and sleep.

Comment

its hard for me to gain weight and my metabolism is really fast i have to eat everything in my way to put weight on. the sucky part is i have to do the same to keep it

Comment

Ok, Here's the deal I get home @ 2 am, fall asleep around 4 am, wake up @ 1 pm. Roughly I get between 7 - 10 hours of sleep.

So in the little time I have before going to work I have breakfast (pancakes with turkey bacon or a bagel w/eggs or a large bowl of cereal), then before I leave I have a tuna sandwich for lunch w/ a weight gainer, at work I'll have either a chicken wrap, chicken w/ rice or lamb w/rice all w/ a bag of chips. I may snack in between but that would be a snickers bar or something to that effect. Every now and then I do grab a bite when I get home from work too.

I just recently used the Russian Bear weight gainer and put on about 5 pounds in a week (mostly fat, don't really care cause I'm still a stick) I don't have a weight gainer now but I ordered one which has about 1000 calories per serving. I did this because I eat about 4 - 6 times a day but it's usually small meals nothing to heavy so I need a weight gainer in there to up my caloric intake. I too seem to have a high metabolism, it's slowed a bit since I was about 19 but not as much as I thought it would have by now.

Also with the economy being the way that it is I can't really afford to be buying food like I used to, my weekly food budget shrank about 60% not counting what I spend daily at work.

Comment

Working...
          X