Balkan Pharma UPIC codes,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balkan Pharma UPIC codes,

are the upic codes or authenticity codes for the Blakn Pharma products available when you buy the meds from Napsgear?

The Balkan products come in the original box with insert

Comment

Cheers Limo. what are your thoughts on following cycle to increase my speed, strength and sprint speed endurance, want to keep body weight moreless same

10mg T-bol daily 6 weeks

10mg D-bol daily 6 weeks

40-80 mcg daily Clenbuterol, help get body fat down 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

as I said not looking to bulk up just want to get faster and stronger

Comment

That should do the trick

Comment

Yeah, that might be OK for them to send in original box with insert... That is if customs are lazy, which they are not where I live. As soon as that pack goes through the x-ray it will be stir the customs to open and inspect. I thought packaging was supposed to be discrete with a high level of concealment using cleverness and cunning?

Comment

Winstrol is used by many runners, sprinters and football players. Something to think about.
            Originally posted by runningman View Post
            Cheers Limo. what are your thoughts on following cycle to increase my speed, strength and sprint speed endurance, want to keep body weight moreless same

10mg T-bol daily 6 weeks

10mg D-bol daily 6 weeks

Comment

10mg T-bol daily 6 weeks

10mg D-bol daily 6 weeks

Okay first off. 10mg of Tbol won't do anything your wasting your time and money. Secondly, if you're trying to run and get faster don't take Dbol. Stick with the clen and add some either Tbol at a higher dose of 20-30mg a day, Winstrol at 30-40mg a day, or Halotestin at 20-30mg a day. You must understand that the chemicals each have half lifes. In simplicity this means you must take more than one dose spread evenly throughout the day to maintain steady blood levels of the hormone. That's why I didn't agree with your dose of Tbol.

Comment

Thanks Fox, I am still learning as I go, There is limited info around on what works best for sprinters, but your suggestion is sound.

I was unsure about D-bol with the water retention and pumps it would give, thats why I was going to use a low dose. I know that the soviets used D-Bol heavily (20-30mg daily) in the 60's and 70's in there sprinters. But doses that get above 20mg daily supposedly cause too much bloat and the muscles get too much of a pump.

I also just thought that 10mg of d-bol daily would help with the libido as 10mg supposedly is enough for androgen replacement in a man.

In general I have heard that sprinters cannot take high doses of even t-bol and winstrol as it causes to much of a pump at bodybuilding doses.

I wil try with the 20mg of t-bol daily as you suggest, and maybe save the d-bol on weight training days in the off season?

Also what are your thoughts of using nandrolone or Boldenone at around 200mg weekly (Nandrolone might help my joints)

I have read that winstrol can be hard on the joints, anectdotally several forums have reports of lifters and sprinters that have pulled hamstrings, or hurt tendons whilst using it?

Comment

You might want to read up on EPO as well.
                  Thanks Fox, I am still learning as I go, There is limited info around on what works best for sprinters, but your suggestion is sound.

I was unsure about D-bol with the water retention and pumps it would give, thats why I was going to use a low dose. I know that the soviets used D-Bol heavily (20-30mg daily) in the 60's and 70's in there sprinters. But doses that get above 20mg daily supposedly cause too much bloat and the muscles get too much of a pump.

I also just thought that 10mg of d-bol daily would help with the libido as 10mg supposedly is enough for androgen replacement in a man.

In general I have heard that sprinters cannot take high doses of even t-bol and winstrol as it causes to much of a pump at bodybuilding doses.

I wil try with the 20mg of t-bol daily as you suggest, and maybe save the d-bol on weight training days in the off season?

Also what are your thoughts of using nandrolone or Boldenone at around 200mg weekly (Nandrolone might help my joints)

I have read that winstrol can be hard on the joints, anectdotally several forums have reports of lifters and sprinters that have pulled hamstrings, or hurt tendons whilst using it?

Comment

20mg for Tbol should be good, just try to dose it evenly throughout the day. Maybe even take those two tabs and break them both in half that way you have four 5mg doses to take throughout the day, that will probably work best to maintain steady blood levels. As for the Dbol I'm not so sure bro, I haven't ever heard anything saying that's true or untrue. If you're that confident in the compound it's worth a try but you'll have to split that once daily tablet into at least two or three pieces to dose evenly, It would probably be smarter to just save it for the off-season like you said and dose it at 20 or 30mg, and maybe stack it with some test later on. I don't really have any experience with the Deca (nandrolone) products, but I hear they work wonders for the joints. I hear that Winstrol stacked with Deca is straight up sick because you get all the advantages of using Winny without the joint problems because the deca takes care of that, and you don't have to worry about the progesterone(female hormone) buildup that deca may cause due to the fact that winny has estrogen and progesterone blocking abilities. Good luck bro

Comment

Working...
                    X