pre workout supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre workout supplement

Has any body tried the preworkout stuff called ravage from gnc bought it yesterday cant keep it down the shit is horrible is the jack 3d any better?

jack3d is about the best i've tried. Im on hemo rage concentraded at the moment, I usually switch so i won't get use to it. I've used (jack3d, super pump 250, no explode, hemo rage, super pump 250 maxx) What I do is pick 2 favorites and alternate them, I havent found my 2nd favorite. A friend been telling me to try labrada argilean but i havent tried it.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-30-2011, 07:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

jack3d is good the lime flavor is great !! it works well drink it 30 mins to workout it gets u intense makes me ichy

Comment

jack3d is the one everyone talks about, they think its convinent and cost effective because hte price, the tub you get is tiny, i used to use the old formula one which was considerably a lot better, and even than it wasnt worth it. Gets even worse as you build your tolerance and have to use 3 or more scoops.. I've been using white flood by controlled labs, lot better cost wise, better vascularity, better pump, no crash feeling.

Comment

I'm using the Super Pump... Works pretty good and try Nano Vapor........

Comment

Thanks guys ill try out some of those brands that ravage from gnc wont stay down while im working out the stuff taste like it has vinegar in it.

Comment

After doing a jugs of Jack3d, NO XPLODE, SP 250 I just realized that I wasted a lot of money. N2KTS was both cheaper stronger and better in every way possible.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/sto...N2KTS-p35.html

Comment

i have taken jacked and i think this stuff blows it out of the water AllMax Nutrition Razor 8 http://www.a1supplements.com/Razor-8...s-p-20755.html

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  i have taken jacked and i think this stuff blows it out of the water AllMax Nutrition Razor 8 http://www.a1supplements.com/Razor-8...s-p-20755.html
                  basically all the above two supps use the same ingredients like Jacked?

Comment

i save that stuff for when im off juice. oh and the jack fucks with my sleepin alot

Comment

I tried the jack today i like it alot better than the ravage.

Comment

if you have a nutrishop where you live please try a sample of the razor8 if you can you might like it better because jacked did mess with my sleep also

Comment

I will definitely try it out probably pick some up this weekend dont need my sleep messed up any more than it is thanks for the info.

Comment

For pre workout supps i feel ones with high beta-alanine/carnosine are the best. My favorite combination is one that I had made personally for me, but it is similar to GNC's pre workout amino complex, just has double the amount of beta alanine. and i drink that with a SPIKE which is loaded in b12 and a good amount of stimulant...if u dont have access to SPIKE...u could just buy gnc's pre workout amino complex n take two scoops to get the double dose of beta alanine and a black coffee...will give a similar reaction.

Comment

musclemeds CodeRed is pretty good as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X