First cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle

So im starting my first cycle and just have a few questions, here is my stack

200mg deca once a week.
    250mg test once a week.
    25mg dianobol daily.
    For 10 weeks.

And my questions are:
    How hard is it to control water retention?
    Never had a problem before but im just wondering.

How to fix water retention if it does happen?

also how much of the weight that you gain is muscle? Is it like 60% or greater?

For PCT How much I.Us is in 1ml of HCG?
    Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You really should only do one compound for your first cycle, Test Cypionate or Enanthate 500mg's per week, but if you're set on these then try this.
    10 week cycle:
    Week 1-10 200mg deca 2x a week, for 10 weeks. (400mg's)
    Week 1-10 250mg test 2x a week, for 10 weeks. (500mg's)
    Week 1-4 30-40mg dianabol daily, no more then 6 weeks
    Week 1-10 Anastrozole .5mg's EOD, you can add or subtract as needed.

PCT Weeks 12-16 Nolvadex:
    Week 12 40mg's ED
    Week 13 40mg's ED
    Week 14 30mg's ED
    Week 16 20mg's ED
    Dianabol will add water to you, that's just what happens, but everyone reacts differently, so how much will depend.
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 05-03-2017, 11:27 PM.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      You really should only do one compound for your first cycle, Test Cypionate or Enanthate 500mg's per week, but if you're set on these then try this.
      10 week cycle:
      Week 1-10 200mg deca 2x a week, for 10 weeks. (400mg's)
      Week 1-10 250mg test 2x a week, for 10 weeks. (500mg's)
      Week 1-4 30-40mg dianabol daily, no more then 6 weeks
      Week 1-10 Anastrozole .5mg's EOD, you can add or subtract as needed.

PCT Weeks 12-16 Nolvadex:
      Week 12 40mg's ED
      Week 13 40mg's ED
      Week 14 30mg's ED
      Week 16 20mg's ED
      Dianabol will add water to you, that's just what happens, but everyone reacts differently, so how much will depend.
      much better....

Comment

This is really fucking stupid. I can see doing a stack of 2 things for your first cycle but not 3. If one is giving you horrible sides how will you deduce which one it is. Stop each one one at a time? That will have your hormones all fucked and exacerbate the problem.

Deca's gains get good usually at week 8, and continue for a long time after. The smoothness and injury protection is amazing at week 15. Why the hell you would do deca for only 10 weeks I have no idea.

Start with test only 400mg/wk for 10 to 12 weeks. Or deca 400mg/wk for 16 to 18 weeks. A first timer would have no problem doing Deca alone with no test. First time I did deca I did it alone for 12. Got great results I just wish I did it for 16 at least. If you need some test in there do 200mg/wk. If you are not experiencing bad sides after that, then think about adding an oral. Some people get good gains off 10mg/day of dbol alone for a first cycle. You have absolutely no need to take a gram a week for your first cycle.

I took 1 shot of organon sust every 5 days for my first cycle and got incredible gains. Now that was back in the 90's and I didn't know anything other than I wanted to gain 20lbs for football so I lost most of my gains, mostly because I spent most of my time partying and blowing lines of coke but still.

Start out LOOOOOW and then if you need more for a later cycle, bump it up a little.

Comment

Working...
        X