Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice don't know what to do ?

Hi guys I'm after some advice ...

Recently i been purchasing some HGH on my local source ,never had any problems before but today I done a abdominal injection (as I allways do ), and I have have some soreness in the injection area

It can't be the needles as I have never had any problems with this type needle before
    Also the water I'm using is sterile water which I haven't had a problem with before, could it be the hgh is shit ? I'm Injecting the same amounts as I normally do 4ui ED

Iv done some research on the subject and it's seems it could be a 191 or 192 ? I don't really understand what this means

Any help much appreciated guys

192AA hGH is every bit as effective as 191aa GH. The only difference is that about 1/3 of the population is allergic to 192aa GH, and will have an allergic response and a theoretical but rare hyposensitivity to endogenous Gh as a result.

But as far as effectiveness, there is no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-Landmark View Post
      192AA hGH is every bit as effective as 191aa GH. The only difference is that about 1/3 of the population is allergic to 192aa GH, and will have an allergic response and a theoretical but rare hyposensitivity to endogenous Gh as a result.

But as far as effectiveness, there is no difference.
      Cheers mate, so you recommend to keep taking it as I have 8 vials left, I don't want to cause any harm or should I wait to get the 191aa type

Comment

Working...
      X