Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WU is asking for a DOB for the receiver of my wire transfer. WTF do I do!!!????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WU is asking for a DOB for the receiver of my wire transfer. WTF do I do!!!????

shoot naps a ticket and ask them what the procedure is. Very odd they are asking for that.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
    shoot naps a ticket and ask them what the procedure is. Very odd they are asking for that.
    Thanks man. I did that early this morning but I've not had a response from Naps. I bummed that WU might keep my cash. Is there a faster way to get a hold of naps??? I'd love to get my cash to them and just have my order processed!!

Comment

Im sure Naps will respond as soon as they can. Its in both of your interests to resolve the situaltion. When i submitted a ticket they got back to me in 2 days. They were very helpful and efficient with me. Sounds like WU are doin random spot checks to check its not being used for business. That would be my guess anyway. Dont panic just yet mate, im sure it will get sorted. But i appreciate thats easy for me to say when it not my money. I can imagine how your feeling right now. Give it a day or 2. If WU ask you can just say it took a couple of days to contact the reciever/friend abroad...whatever. Best of luck mate. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Comment

this is something new that WU is starting.some of Naps' collectors now have DOB info with their names,others don't.i recently had a major problem with WU regarding another source.they refunded me my entire amount including transaction fees.then they told me it would be in my best interest to not ask anymore questions about the matter at hand.i was pissed caused i placed the order last month and really needed it a.s.a.p...alot of things are changing fellas.i wish more sources would go to GD.imho it's far better than WU or MG...

Comment

I think 1000 and over they ask but lately I been told one place in the area askes for that ID DOB no mater how much you do.

Comment

wire services have the right to change the rules at anytime. they can demand ID from you, yet you don't have to submit it just go somewhere else.

Comment

Home land security issue and they will save your info, to see how much money u are sending out of the country. I was told to go to a supermarket or somewhere they just dont cash check and do wu.

Comment

The guy I've been getting my gear from said the feds are watching WU more closely now and will only take cash. I trust the guy so its not an issue. I would use a different payment option instead of WU.

Comment

What other payment methods they take. Anyone with experiences?

Comment

WU and MoneyGram are the two options.

Comment

ive always used the WU at my safeway instead of going into a wu or moneygram center,people are grocery store staff and dont know or really care about the money im sending and arent really in tune with any issues that big bruther might be looking at.

Comment

Working...
                      X