Arrival times on multiple orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrival times on multiple orders?

I have made 2 orders. They have been shipped in 3 separate packages. I received the first package in 2 weeks (YAY!!). The orders I made 3 days apart and the package I received first was the order I made last.

Is it common for them to arrive in different times even though I may have ordered one before the other?

I'd like to start my cycle but I fear one may get seized and then I'd be screwed halfway through. I will probably just play it smart and wait until my other order comes. Let me know if you have any experience with multiple orders.

Thank you for the feedback friends!

Yea, That's normal bro.
    Once a package leaves naps hands, theres many factors that could change the shipping times.
    No need to worry. Give it some more time, I'm sure the others will start arriving.

Comment

Yep, just give it more time. It will get there.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thank you guys! I'm excited and will be doing some more healthy preparation before I start this cycle. Patience is a virtue!

Comment

You'll get them. Patients. Let us know how it turns out.
          Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger View Post
            I have made 2 orders. They have been shipped in 3 separate packages. I received the first package in 2 weeks (YAY!!). The orders I made 3 days apart and the package I received first was the order I made last.

Is it common for them to arrive in different times even though I may have ordered one before the other?

I'd like to start my cycle but I fear one may get seized and then I'd be screwed halfway through. I will probably just play it smart and wait until my other order comes. Let me know if you have any experience with multiple orders.

Thank you for the feedback friends!
            Wait to start your cycle until it all shows up, it will show up just different speeds from diff places.

Comment

Working...
            X