Russian boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian boy

I got these pics of an amazing looking Russian boy. its said he's 18 years old and that the pics are 2 years old. The pics seem photoshopped, his face somewhat doesn't fit his matured body. Anyone knows him and knows if he still competes, or if it is a photoshopped picture.
    Attached Files

Kinda hard to tell if they are photoshopped or not. On that rear pick the reflection of his fist on his face as he flexes his bicep seems to fit correctly.....I don't know though. Great body (minus the legs...a little weak) has plenty of time to bring everything up if they are real pics!! your right about the boyish face
    Last edited by limo; 01-29-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

one of our members gave me his name and the link to a movie-clip thanks for that
      THE NAME OF THE BODYBUILDER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:Alexey Lesukov http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/ad...terschaft-2009

Comment

I remember this kid from a couple of years ago, completely stole the show on his first outing. Juice aside, this kid's got terrific genetics!

Comment

hell yeah...kid took 1st place Amateurs at the arnold classic.

Comment

Yeah great genetics and great drive and discipline for someone so young.

Comment

one on the left looks like a shitty photo shop but it fits in the second one lol.. so this guy is legit wow... what a MAN CHILD

Comment

He looks great and theres no question he'll go far if he keeps on progressing, just wondering how the body will react in his late 20's early 30's from the wear and tear of competition and the toll all the cycling will eventually take on him.

Comment

Gotta love juice
                  You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

It looks like he doubled in size between from when the pics were taken to the time when that video from late '09 was taken. It's really sick how big he got between the two.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                    X