Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder If Naps Will Throw Another Juiced Muscle Special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder If Naps Will Throw Another Juiced Muscle Special?

To those of you who haven't received your order..don't worry. If it hasn't been seized, IT WILL ARRIVE! My orders always have showed up no matter how long it took. If an order get's seized, not to worry. Do as NapsGear asks and they'll get your gear to you sooner or later. What we should be asking is when the good folks at NapsGear are going to throw another JuicedMuscle members only sale on top of the 15% offered to the general public. I regularly buy the test enth that I take as a self administered HRT regime about every other month but I'm getting ready to start buying up a bulking cycle for this April. I plan to do test enth at 375/week for 12 weeks up from 250/week HRT, 400-500mg of nandrolone/wk for 12 weeks, D-Bol 40-50 mg/day for the first 3 weeks and 50 mg of oxandrolone/day for the last 9 weeks. I'll then continue the test enth at 175-250/week as HRT. I'm 49 and I know from a previous cycle that this is just about right for my old muscles. I'm hoping to catch a sale on top of a sale from Naps so I can get this gear bought up.

What he said!

I made 2 big orders with the special and have got both of them. and i love the SPECIALS.
    The One And Only * SLO-POKE *

Comment

Slo-poke, I'm loving that avi.

Comment

what part of the fla r u in slo-poke ?

Comment

I'm sure there will plenty more specials. Naps is the best. They always take care of everyone. Even without specials their prices are great.

But with specials you get to stock up more
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I'm with ya brother. Would love to see another JM special as Naps is all I trust these days!!!

Comment

I'm with you guys! I took advantage of the 15% off last December, plus 20% off for JuiceMuscle members and saved A LOT! I hope they do it again coz I'll purchase a big order again!
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Will see what i can do for the JM bros.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamNaps View Post
                  Will see what i can do for the JM bros.
                  Thats what we like to hear

Comment

Ya I'm ready for the jm discount as well! I'm wanting to place a bulk order but I don't have the funds but with the discount id be able 2 drop 500 and get,everything my heart desires... gear wise.

Comment

Oh man! Now I'm REALLY ready for another JM discount! I just logged on to see how much my paycheck was and found that I received several months of retroactive shift differential pay! I've got enough for my next cycle and then some. Bring on the sale within a sale, I've got gear to buy!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said

Comment

I'm also looking for another JM discount, Naps is the best, I'm ready to make my second order.

Comment

please do it lol but forreal im sure we all will take advantage so it would be smart on their end for sum quick funds
                            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Im ready now I just hope they dont do it after i place my order lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X