Spammers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammers!

Just a heads up, if anyone is getting spammed by PMs, or sees some one spamming in posts. Please report it to myself or the Admin, so we can ban these people. Ive had a few already, as Im sure others have as well. We will do our best to control it, but need your help as well. Also, dont click on any links they give you. I made the mistake already, and it sent a virus to my computer. Luckily, I removed it..

Your help is appreciated!

will do.i get tired of shit like this.good goin IM.

Comment

Too bad you couldn't send a virus back to their IP. Everytime I get a virus I wish i could find the person. Will report for sure.

Comment

Bump.................

Comment

Originally posted by omni View Post
          Too bad you couldn't send a virus back to their IP. Everytime I get a virus I wish i could find the person. Will report for sure.
          I second this^^^
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

ya i got two when i first signed up said they found a virus on my computer i did not save or open them up . stay smart brothers.!!!

Comment

ItalianMuscle my god bro. You got super modded up over here man
              good shit. You are the ItalianMuscle from OLM I take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero View Post
                ItalianMuscle my god bro. You got super modded up over here man
                good shit. You are the ItalianMuscle from OLM I take it.
                Yes sir, I am him.

Comment

Ya I got that fucked up pm. No way was i clicking on any links.

Comment

VaughnWhite WilliamGreenn, These two emailed me and asking me to download there scanner, although i have the the daddy mode McAfee anti virus on my computer.

Comment

yeah i get those same PM's saying my computer is infected even though i am loaded to the ass with protection.
                      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I am pretty sure that this is not a person live. It use to be a software who knows how these forum softwares are function and it register several acconts and then sending spams thru them to everyone at the board.

Usally this security holes in the forum software can be fixed by installing the newest patch, if there is continuous development of this forum software.

// Patrik

Comment

Whatever you do, dont click on the links they send you. I have one of the best protections around from webroot, and nothing gets through. Its all some scam to get you to buy their protection software or send a virus to your computer.

Comment

they seemed to lock onto the site.. came here today to about 10 spam PM's what I can only imagine were links to malware..
                            seems all were caught!!
                            "people at my gym that arent on boards know basskiller. its crazy" ~~ incrediblehawk

yes I am the basskiller from basskilleronline.com

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller View Post
                              they seemed to lock onto the site.. came here today to about 10 spam PM's what I can only imagine were links to malware..
                              seems all were caught!!
                              Yes sir, I banned all of them personally!

Comment

Working...
                              X