Gym rants !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym rants !!!

Can't take it anymore!!! I heard about a guy a couple of weeks ago from the local gym owner.The gym owner comes up to me and says; Have you seen the new monster of the gym? He went on telling me about the guy, He's 6ft.3 and weighs 200 some odd pounds.. Sounds skinny right? So the other day I was at the gym as always and the gym owner says,here he comes!!! The guy had the worlds smallest T-shirt on. The all famous ''House of pain'' Just about to enter the gym and the guy tucks his shirt into his arm pits!!?? He walked like his arms were froze in the 90 degree position.. ( Like a robot) He makes his way over to the bench looking around for his audience he starts loading the bar. He's warming up with 135 gets done with that and jumps up to see if anyone was watching. He's all jacked up now !! Starts loading 225 up!! His second set and does a set of 10 to failure. Its on now!! 315 on deck!! He's looking at me now... I didn't think he would get the first one and he goes for two.. He just did get it racked!!! So he gets a set of 2 with 315 and jumps up to congratulate himself in the mirror.. I just shook my head.. Point is fellas, tight T-shirts do not make you bigger.. They do not make you stronger!!! Lets face it, Your girl friend is lying to ya.. They don't want to hurt your feelings and tell you '' Of coarse that guy is bigger than you'' So lets have less time in the mirror and alot more time on the weights... Thanks !!!!

I love it dudes out weigh me by 30 to 50 pounds and cant put the weight up that i do with their white beater on flexing in the mirror then they start up a convo on a machine that i wanna use and sit there for 15 minutes untill i cant take it anymore and i come in and say are u done i need to DO SUM WORK BRO !! they catch my drift and say oh one more set or yeah here im done anyway even though he was there for like 20 mins maybe workin 5 out of the 20 i rather there be a fat chick there insted of these pussys..lol

Comment

So the little bitch thats been showing me up was in the gym last week and he tried it again. Telling me to leave all the plates on the seated smith bench press when I was through so he wouldn't have to load em. So i left 5 a side on there and hid by the water cooler. He did what he always does and walked over sat in the machine for a few minutes then stood up and unloaded 2 a side and sat back down to do his first set..which he only did 4 or 5 of. I quickly walked over and I said "hey dude its alright if you want me to unload the machine when I'm done thats only being polite, besides it might save you some strength so you don't tire out unloading the plates" little bastard goes yeah well normally I'm alot stronger but I'm comin off this shoulder injury...blah blah blah....almost couldn't contain my laughter. He never did another set he just unloaded the thing and left........

Comment

these stories are great lmao!

Comment

I love it when people give you the ol' "Well im not as strong as usual today! Because i did really heavy Blah* Blah**" seriously. quite whining or bragging and show me a freaking set!

Comment

This one goes out to all the new-be's who use the gym for their own little social networking club!! The ones who use their gym for a ice breaker!! You go out to your local wal-mart store and buy up all the ''wife beaters'' and the t-shirts.. You go home and iron them to give it a nice little press in hopes of impressing that young female who could really give two shits about your bad day at work. Besides you should of heard what she said to me!! There's alot more to it than going out and buying all the workout gear!!
            How are you going to talk for 15mins. across the gym and come over to my station to take my piece of equipment?? Guess I hurt your feelings when I threw your bar on the ground..... The moral of the story is..... If you see a Semi truck coming at ya on the highway you get out of his way!! Right?? The same applies in the gym buddy!!

Comment

mbig245 you and limo are both nuts... LOL LOL. You bullies... Ha Ha

Comment

Safelife.. You got a gym......I'm sure you have a story or two!!! Dare to share??? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Comment

Yea. Go in the gym one mourning and some jerk crapped all over the seat and floor. Look like he was throwing it. It was all over. One time went in to replace the ant-bact soap and this freak is in speedos posing in the mirror, all 130 lbs of him. One of the power lifter is squatting Drops 500 lbs on him . First responders come, they flip him over and he crapped his self in his lifting suit, it was all over his back. It's a never ending story any more. I hate dieting but I have two big show this yeaar then nationals, I will be out of the gym for four months other than trainning at 3 am in the mourning. can't wait.

Comment

I was doing one arm tricep extensions once and I went to lower the fucking dumbell and cracked myself in the back of my head with it. Almost knocked myself out was seeing stars man, my buddy was laughing so hard I had to stop......felt like a rookie it musta looked pretty damn funny though cause they're was a lot of laughing going on

Comment

LOLOL... They must have heard a thump!!!!!

Comment

Limo !!!! I thought you had a couple more to share with us???

Comment

I have one i was doing seated dumbell curls and i hurd a lady moaning wen she was doing crunches and a poped a totall stiffy and i couldnt conceal it in my valour pants

Comment

I don't really have many good stories, one that sticks in my mind is the polish guy benching, I was doing cardio on the cycle and watching his form when lifting. I noticed he was really struggling as he was trying to get his last rep in. I was thinking to myself that he's going to injure himself of not get the last rep up. (he had no spotter) As soon as I thought that, I hear a yell. I look round and his prosthetic leg from knee down had fallen off and was lying on the floor. lol I had to jump off the machine and lift it off him. He quickly got up and left the gym with a red face. I know I shouldn't laugh but it gave me a vision of a seagull with 1 leg.

Comment

dam awsome guy i would be tromatized after seeing that

Comment

Working...
                              X