Might have torn something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have torn something

Now I went and did it. Today while doing preacher curls I felt a twinge in left lower biceps area so I stopped right away. Hurts like hell to fully extend my arm and when I flex it to like do a bicep curl. No black and blue or swelling but shit man doesn't feel right. Any advice anyone????

Think positive... You probably just strained the muscle.. Don't work biceps or back for a week and see what happens..

Comment

yeah what mbig said. If u woulda torn something...you probably would have swelling and definitely bruising from the bleeding from the tear. Prolly just a muscle strain. Take ibuprofen...ice it..and rest it. You will prolly be fine.

Comment

R.I.C.E rest ,ice,compression,elavation

Comment

i agree. probably not a tear...hope its not. agree too about the rest, ice, ect. i'm not sure i would do too much back work either. keep us posted
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well almost 24 hours have gone by. If I fully extend my arm and lock the elbow it hurts, feels like the tendon is being pulled. Arm doesn't hurt unless i fully extend the arm or try to squeeze the biceps. I know muscle pulls and this feels different I think its tendon related. You can push and squeeze the biceps and theres no pain in the muscle

Comment

give it more time. if u pulled it...it will be tight.

Comment

Yeah gonna take a couple of weeks off......Hate to do it but I have no choice

Comment

Just take it easy limo take a couple days off, stay away from biceps and back, Lets see how you feel in a week, that week or 2 you take you'll make it up with that monster cycle coming up. We are here for you brother.

Comment

If you are not full of blood or deep brusing. It's proble not torn. Are you black and blue. If complete tear it will be black and blue within mins. I told you everything I torn.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      If you are not full of blood or deep brusing. It's proble not torn. Are you black and blue. If complete tear it will be black and blue within mins. I told you everything I torn.
                      No black and blue and no sign of blood. Like I said I've pulled over extended and strained before but this is weird. A twinge in the area below the bicpes at the top where you bend the arm (where your bicep meets the forearm)

Comment

Working...
                      X