Upcoming cycle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming cycle question

Thought I would throw this out there and see what some of your opinions are. I know someone who has an upcoming run approaching and they were wondering if they should run Test E instead of Test P during his cutting cycle or would the addition of the Test E cause unwanted water. Here is what he told me he plans on running.
    GH 4iu's a day
    Test E 600mg Week
    Winny Inj 50mg ED
    Anavar 60mg ED split into 3 10mg Doses
    T3 He didn't tell me the dose

He has several years of cycling under his belt and plans on a full PCT after. He's looking to get that tight vascular look. He has done Gh in the past and he feels like the 4iu's will be enough for him. Personally I don't like this cycle but what would you do differently?? He's 35yrs old 5' 9" hes about 205lbs 12% BF right now.

Hey Buddy...
    Check this out....... I have a friend who likes Test Cyp. and Test E. when cutting. He don't like to shoot EOD. I asked him about the quick esters vs. the slow esters and how he prevents bloat.. Basically, He told me to just stay on top of your estrogen.. He'll take about .5 Arimidex Eod. That should help out with the water retention..
    Don't know much about the T3 but the rest should really help out with the cutting.. Thought I'll add my input, Hope it helps ya!!!!

Comment

Yeah thanks Mbig245. Thats the reason he wants to do the test E instead of the prop. He really doesn't like prop at all, for whatever reason anytime someone mentions prop he says its best when thrown in the trash...I don't know he's pretty cut right now like I said I'm no master of the cut game but it would seem to me if he really wanted to dry out then a good cycle of Winny and anavar witrh some clen and a wicked diet would do the trick without any need for Growth. Thanks for the input

Comment

there is no reason not to use long acting test, as long as you're contoling estrogen with an AI. i use long acting test for my diets and it's worked well. not only is it less frequent injects, but the oil volume is much less to get the same mg's.

now days a lot of guys will run test e or cyp right up to a show. with adex at .5mg EOD to ED, i am super dry.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X