• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh..MY GOD !!!

This is hilarious

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/vi..._fake_muscles/

Pretty funky looking...
    ... what's the diagnosis... are those implants or do you think oil injections?

Comment

what a douchebag i cant understand implants this dudes pecks look like breast !!!

Comment

I guess implants in the chest and oil in the arms/shoulders

Comment

That is fucking funny. My old lady said he had better shaped boobs than hers. I reminded her that any 42DD on a chick is fine with me..lol lol lol This guy is out there what a loser. Hes right up there with oil can from New York!!

Comment

A world class dip shit !!! And whats up with the tooth pick arms???

Comment

ha ha, yea, that guy is something else. he has a bunch of videos out. and he think he looks good. can't figure out why
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I cant look at him without wanting to punch him.... in the face... Hard. What a D**k. This guy proper loves himself. What a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  A world class dip shit !!! And whats up with the tooth pick arms???
                  Yeah I was thinking the same thing. You'd think he would put some of that oil into his arms and kinda even it all out. Well like they always say-- you can be ugly and have surgery....you can be fat and lose weight but stupid is forever

Comment

LOLOL!!! Somebody needs to hold him down and stomp on his titties!!!! HAHAHAHA......

Comment

Seriously, it's like a train wreck.....you can't stop watching. What en effin jack hole.......
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

That video clip is so hilarious! I was showing my buddies at the firehouse and they just cracked up! They wonder if he's gay and feminine!
                        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

wow what a terd
                          "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

This is the same kid in the first pic of the "Are you kidding me" thread you started the other day, no? Great name for the site, totally crap. lol. Kid needs to hit up some incline asap
                            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I just watched it again man I'm I don't know what to say I can't think of a strong enough word.......

Comment

Working...
                              X