order took 11 days from ship date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order took 11 days from ship date!

So I can't believe how fast these guys are! 11 business days it took! All I can say is thanks to ***s. Got another 1 that should b here next week. Packaging was great. Everything was in great shape and in original packaging. Never have I got sh1t that fast before. Wow! These guys don't play. For any who wonder if its legit, it is! Lik I said 11 business days to ohio. Thanks a lot ***s and I'm going 2 be placing another here very shortly. Great great great!

Congrats....I'll be ordering a little something soon.....

Comment

Awesome!!!

Sounds like my nizzle is on top of stuff

Comment

What did you order? I'm still waiting on my order from 12/19...

Comment

yeah bro..post some pics so we can see the goodies.

Comment

Yup.. basically how long its taken for all my packages.. good stuff.

Doug, you ordered just before christmas, that's a crappy time for shipping. I'm sure its just held up.
            I had a number of orders placed around then a different places and have just begun receiving some of them.

Comment

well i just took a pic with my phone and its not allowing me to post the pic. sorry guys. my girl has a regular camera so ill post it then. got sust270 dbol clomid proviron. got the rest coming sometime next week test cyp250 nolva exemestane. ill put the pics up as soon as im anle

Comment

Nah!

Why even bother post pictures?
                Its almost (almost) like copy and paste pictures from a website!

Leave it to be =).

Comment

That is fast!! Naps is the best tho
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

11 days is quick Graffix! Congratz! Mine took 3 1/2 weeks to be exact. Love Naps! Doug.....you'll get yours. Just like Gawd said, it's bad timing to order before the holidays because of the shipment volume and trafficking that comes in and out of the country. I just got my sister's Christmas gift, a t-shirt and some gym clothes that arrived last week last week, and she mailed it form U.K. last Dec 3.
                    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Was your order pretty big?
                      I'm wondering if 1 big order or a couple small ones is better?

Comment

No. I placed another order 10 days after that so I'm guessing by the end of the week it'll be here. I'm getn another in a few days, around 6 bills and probly take that as my next instead of the 1 I'm waiting on. Already cycling now so this 1 will b for the spring

Comment

Working...
                        X