Naps is the Bomb!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps is the Bomb!!!!

I'm sure you guys hear this over and over, and maybe sick of it. But I'll say it again and again that Naps is A+ and reliable! Just got mine today in this hectic snow after school. And it was 3 weeks of waiting patiently!

Mods, if you have to, you can edit or delete. Please don't banned me! Knowledge is power!
    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Awesome bro!

Naps always comes through.

Comment

Good to hear bud..... If I remember correctly didn't you order enough for every one here on this board???? HA HA !!!!

Comment

New here and just checked out naps. Just curious as to the safety of shipments to the US. Looking into my first cycle and found this at the site. Any suggestions or comments about this stack would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
        Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
        Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
        Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
        Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
        Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

Comment

Originally posted by big blue View Post
          New here and just checked out naps. Just curious as to the safety of shipments to the US. Looking into my first cycle and found this at the site. Any suggestions or comments about this stack would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
          Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
          Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
          Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
          Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
          Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)
          Suggestion: Stop jacking threads and read!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have read, but always like to hear other opinions. You always just ignore me.

Comment

Naps is the best. Quality products. Great customer service.

I love the GP line. Top notch products an awesome prices.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                Good to hear bud..... If I remember correctly didn't you order enough for every one here on this board???? HA HA !!!!
                LOL..........mbig!
                Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
                X