see what happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see what happens

well i submitted a ticket sunday night about how much longer i should give my gear to come in. i got a response first thing monday mourning. they said to give it till wed, wich is today. nothing would make me happier than to check my mail box and it be there. If for whatere reason it has to be resent to me. would i be able to pay for a faster shipping method to the united states other than regular air mail

Man you don't want to do it any other way. Your going to attract attention to yourself and the shipper and country. Then everyone will be put on alert. Internet sells is what it is everyone knows that. That is the down side of getting it at such a nice price. Trust me be happy and plan your cycle early.

Comment

its all gravy bros i recieved my second order today still waiting on my first and third i never bitched and i had faith the whole time n---s has a customer for life!!! getting ready to poke...lol

Comment

You'll get it bro. Patients. Just got mine today in this hectic snow after school. And it was 3 1/2 weeks!
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Man the other bros are right and I will say the same thing...if it was lost, you won't be out any $$ they will make it good. The materials are all top notch as well, trust me! I know its hard waiting but sometimes things happen in shipping and what not. Waited 5 weeks for my first by usually it's quick. It will get to you.

Comment

thanx for all your help guys. I've had bad luck lately from other sources that were normaly pretty reliable, but never had assurance like you get around here. im gonna order again now considering the weather we been having. i need to plan these things alittle better and consider outside factors with shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by bmorrison View Post
              thanx for all your help guys. I've had bad luck lately from other sources that were normaly pretty reliable, but never had assurance like you get around here. im gonna order again now considering the weather we been having. i need to plan these things alittle better and consider outside factors with shipping.
              Exactly. Naps is extremely trustworthy.

As long as you plan your cycles in advance (as well as getting your PCT in advance) and consider that outside factors may effect shipping times.. everything will be a lot nicer and easier.

Comment

yeah exactly what GAWD said. Dont wait last minute to order your gear. Give yourself plenty of time so your not second guessing where your package is. WHen your dealing with customs...you never know. It could be ** days or * days. Plan ahead and be comfortable. Naps always comes through so you dont have to worry about getting your packs...its just when cuz of customs.

Comment

so i just got an email from naps telling me they reshipped my order i didnt even have to ask them too. very impressed by that

Comment

told u bro. If theres ever a problem...email them. They will handle everyssionally. They r never going to tell u to fuck off, lol. These guys take huge pride in not only the business that they do..but their products. Glad it worked out for u.

Comment

Originally posted by gixxerman View Post
                      told u bro. If theres ever a problem...email them. They will handle everyssionally. They r never going to tell u to fuck off, lol. These guys take huge pride in not only the business that they do..but their products. Glad it worked out for u.
                      This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X